Tottenham progress under my command

eddymerckx

Reaction score
I did a lot of changes with the team- including every year new kits with new sponsor. The latest are real madrid style. I finished in premier league 9th first season than 5th, 4th and last year we made it no.1 and became league and FA cup champions. Ufortunatelly Arsenal kicked us out of champions league in semi finals last year.
The team generally strengthned, but i sold lot of players in the beginning to get more cash and invest into more potential players so we were weaker in the begging but with vision to get dominant within 2-3 years. Team scouting did a great job and I was able to discover some real pearls hidden in other teams. Most promising star is a guy that is posted on screenshots- Scott Driver. He became in age of 21 worlds best footballer last season and worlds best player (sounds like same!?) and also European player of the year and European striker of the year award. Whats interesting- the same year only third best player in premier leage but best striker of the season. My team is very international with slight dominance of Italians and brasilians. Language problem is not big, because i keep team like this for longer time so comunication seems to be good. Only newcomers like Pirlo, Ekici and others must learn English from now.
This season i started to train Argentina. Thats a dream that became true, because this team is really top quality in my game. Theres so many great players, that its sometimes unfair, you cant put everybody in game- for manager cool situation :) What is most important for making a good business is to make investments into young players- loaning them and waiting season or two for their developmnet. Then you can use them in your top 11 or with too big competition inside our team you are selling and selling. With this a made huge money and now i can sign who i want and pay wages without any limits. Theres only problem that the best players are not availible, because teams dont want to sell them. I made this season a bid for ronaldo 100mil pounds and they didnt want to discuss that.. same Fabregas, Flamini, Messi. Thats shame. But i started to play version 2 and theres is nice release clause in the begining so i was able to buy Aguero, Fazio. One of the best guys you can get and great future in them. So looking forward to new great moments in the game! Hope some inspiration for you;)

Last edited:
scott driver, is he real or regen with face attached to unique ID??

Scott is not real player- game developed him and i found some pic for him too look more realistic