Tottenham sack Ramos and Comolli

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham Hotspur have sacked coach Jaunde Ramos and sporting director Damien Comolli.

More...

They have been given permission to speak to Harry Redknapp hmm this has obv been going on well before now.

At least give the guy tomorrows game lol, they did this with Jol aswell

not a fan of the spurs board

Well could see it coming tbh. Good to see Comiolli go as well. Thing is, the day before a game, again? They could have least let them play the Bolton game, would have made much more sense. Could even have been a turning point...

If I was Redknapp I'd stick at Pompey for now though I'm sure he will be tempted. A spurs fan on 606 said get Allardyce in cos he can deal with a relegation fight.

As I write this, Redknapp has actually agreed to take over. Woweee

not sure how i feel about this, i'm sure they will stay up now but where do pompey go from here?

Pompey are screwed. The guy who spoke to Redknapp on SSN said how they are in financial trouble, possibly a new owner coming in who might not want Harry. Maybe he felt he did as much as possible there, which was very very well. Also he said he wouldn't take Defoe with him, but it could happen.

Portsmouth will do well to replace him. Someone mentioned bringing Avram Grant back. I could see it if the current owner stays.

5m comp for Pompey though. Might soften things a bit!

Last edited:
lol he said he wanted to manage a big club so fair enough to harry but the ramos signed wrong this year so spurs will have to fork out again

Ramos ddnt sign wrong Comolli did.....was same with Jol, neither of them got to sign the players they wanted.

I like Redknapp but am surprised he left Pompey but Spurs is a challenge and he seems like the type of guy who likes a challenge. Pompey should be ok, they have a good squad, with a good replacement they should still be competing for UEFA cup spot