p025

Reaction score
well started a save with tottenham. apart from the problematic left back and right back area in which i have invested, are there any other recommendations from you? i have got about 8- 9 million to spend and am preferably looking for young players. suggestions are welcome.
cheers and thanks in advance.

i signed Lukas Podolski for Striker after Adebayor left at the end of the 1st season. A Left back is my next investment.

i signed Lukas Podolski for Striker after Adebayor left at the end of the 1st season. A Left back is my next investment.
Well will take look at Podolski. May go for him at the end of the season if his price is a bit lesser than ADebayor's arranged price with man city. Thanks
As i had earlier stated, i have already invested in an lb. It is Aly Cissokho.
Any more suggestions? Even for the end of the season??

Well will take look at Podolski. May go for him at the end of the season if his price is a bit lesser than ADebayor's arranged price with man city. Thanks
As i had earlier stated, i have already invested in an lb. It is Aly Cissokho.
Any more suggestions? Even for the end of the season??

You should get a new CB, kyriakos papadopoulos is a ace or dede

Forward wise seydou doumbia or leandro damiao, I bought leandro in the jan window of the first season although he scores alot of goals seydou would be my prefer choice next time round that guy scores for fun.

Finally I would recommend Eriksen as a centre mid not a world beater but very consistant.

Right back you have Walker and Corluka as cover. Walker as a full back in support is very good (averaging over 7.5 in my save)
Left back you have Ekotto and Rose as cover. Rose is more than adequate at the moment but worth re-training in the role.

That saves you having to spend any money.

I bought Leandro but while he's playing well it's Adebayor who can't stop scoring and you should be able to buy him for £10m although his wages are a little more troublesome.

Personally I'd be looking to get some good young cover for the RM position although it depends on what formation you're playing. The current spurs team doesn't need a whole lot of investment but as someone else said Papadopoulos is a pretty good CB option.

only 9 games in first season. Am 4th. so far only signed Leighton Baines as i agree it was a problem area, but not any more! also dont think right back is an issue. walker and corluka doing well for me. walker will get better too.

the only player i signed was Papiss Cisse
won the treble

How about a decent left winger? You said you've problems with your LB? Try Bale as LB!
Buy Willian as AMR or AML, he costs around 8-9 mill! He's a real bargain!