Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
i've just started with spurs, first season just started, 10 games undefeated, including a 10-0 win over leeds, 1-0 win frst game of the season with 10 men against the dirty Arsenal and a superb 2-0 win against Chelski second game of the season. I have only made 2 signings so far, lukaku and kadlec, which the latter has been superb so far. I havent done too much behind the scenes, i have got in my own coaches and got rid of a few, but im playing a normal 4-4-2 in the league and 424 in the CL with bale and lennon inside forwards. Ive got around £11 million left to spend, unless i get rid of the dead wood which i attempting to do. Whats the best players / player to buy with this money to sure up my side?? I wanted welliton but hes not on my database :mad:. I feel im missing some class at left back unless im playing bale there. Also is sissoko from PSG worth the money at 9.5m??? COYS!

Reaction score
i have just done my first season with Spurs and won the league and the league cup! I bought Baines for £10.25m to allow Bale to attack more, sold a few dead wood and made a couple of £1m signings, Kadlec, Thiago Alves and Billy Sharp

Last edited:
Banned
Reaction score
Sign a backup DC, and a decent striker such as Saurez, Dzeko, or Hulk :)

Reaction score
Park Chu Young for Monaco.
Is incredible as a dlf. Scores about 20-25 a season and gets about 12 assists.

Reaction score
just found jorge valdivia from palmeiras, hes 4 stars, looks class! mite take a risk and bid for the chap

Reaction score
Sissoko from PSG is well worth the money....has got player of the season 4 year in a row for me (y) top class x

Reaction score
10-0 against Leeds!? :O
Sissoko is worth £9.5M by the way