admyadam

Reaction score
Won the league and capital one cup in the first season and reached semis of FA cup and Europa League

The current composition of squad is

GK--Lloris/Friedel

Full Back--Walker, Naughton, Luke Shaw, Zeki Fryers
Thinking of getting a decent LB and getting rid of fryers

Centre Back--Kaboul, Vertronghen, Dawson, Caulker
All 4 have been beasts therefore not looking to change here

Also William Gallas covered well in all defensive positions so looking to extend him for one year

Ball Winning CM--Sandro and Darren Fletcher
Both have been excellent

Advanced Playmaker--Dembele and Lewis Holtby
Dembele has been excellent and Holtby has been decent

Attacking CM--Sigurdson has been very good
Looking to buy Isco here

Wingers-- Bale and Nem has been kickass and decently backed up by Lennon and Sarabia

Strikers--Both Chicharito and Adebayor have been very good and Harry kane fills up when needed

Also have Dempsey who has been poor but I have kept him because he covers everything MC,AMC,AML,AMR,ST

So currently having around 50 million I am looking to buy a young GK, a LB, Isco

Any recommendations for GK and LB?
Any better alternatives for Isco?
any other positions I should look for?

I play 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-2-2 depending upon opposition

young gk kadu from porto looks immense!! lb look at davis i think from swansea or baines

Any experienced cheap LB who can give me 2/3 seasons?/
Davies alongwith Shaw will be too young and inexperienced and Baines will be costly

GK: Marchetti (Lazio)/The Brazilian National GK (forgot who he is check in game)/Benoit Costil
LB: Experienced doesnt go with cheap mate - Look at Radu from LAZIO just in case

Not so young and not so experienced Davide Santon is transfer listed at 4.5MP. Thinking of snapping him up.

And I am paying 27mp for Isco. Is it the right price or am I overpaying?
Thanks fro GK list, I will check all 3 of those

forster for GK hes immense! (3-4mil) lb look at tiawo (ac milan) isco probs 18mil or thiago 18mil release clause

Rojo for LB would be good. He is young but has very good stats

Davide Santon for 4.5 million is an insane bargain!! SIGN HIM. He can easily be your LB for years to come.