SuperKenny

Reaction score
Hi lads.

Basically wondering if you could recommend any possible signings for me. My spurs save so far has gone pretty well with me using Eds Little and Large tactic- Thanks to him. I won the League and the FA Cup with this team:

Gomes

Corluka
Gallas
King/Dawson
benoit assou-ekotto/ Baines

VdV
Sandro/Palacios

Modric
Bale

Crouch
Defoe

Could you suggest any improvements here?

<)<)<)

hmm..what is your weakest area? Check your team report. Defence, Midfield or attack?

King and gallas will start to decline now, get otamendi for porto.

pichu atienza to cover ur cb, if u have 30 mill to blow get hulk or as a young alternative neymar

Also if some of your players are starting to lose their form and aren't playing as well as they are in the first season then it is best to try and improve them and tell them to improve If not you'll prob best off to sell them and get a new one.

get Varane and sime vrsaljko to boost your defence...
arnaud souquet is a good option to bolster the midfield...
i reckon you should spend most on getting a wonderkid striker, there's plenty of them so just choose your favourite!

I won the league 3 years running. I added Tevez, Balotelli and Steven Fletcher up front. I signed a few defenders but none of them proved particularly successful. so usually had Corluka/Naughton - Dawson - Bassong - Ekotto/Bale.

Adrian from Deportivo, Vaclav Kadlec from Sparta Praha, Keirrison from Barcelona, Lukaku from Anderlecht and Abel Hernandez are really good strikers who you can buy. For the central defense I suggest you Galeano from Independiente, Otamendi from Porto, Alberto Botia from Sporting Gijon, Raphael Varane from Lens Musacchio from Villareal and Munoz from Palermo. Good fullbacks are Alex Sandro and Danilo from Santos, Lucas Digne from Lille, Serge Aurier from Lens and Diego Renan from Cruzeiro.

When I was Tottenham I found Sakho was a great buy. I also bought criscito as left back. I sold Modric to United and bough Robinho (£15 mill) and Babacar. I bought Hazard as a right mid as well.

---------------Gomes----------------

Corluka---Sakho---Kjaer/Liefden (regen)--Criscito

Hazard---------Palacios-------------------Bale

---------------Pastore---------------

----------Robinho--------Babacar-------

I got a lot of money since I won the champions League every year, Premier League first and 3rd season League Cup 1st and second and FA cup third season. (In my fourth year now) This was the best I have ever done with a team. I am trying to replace Palacios and Corluka now. I bought Babacar and Hazard in the first season when they were cheaper!

Good Luck

Get Jan Vertonghan.

Great header of the ball and get's a ton of goals if you have a good corner-taker.