Platinum

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I finished fourth in my first season with Tottenham, I'm just about to start my second season and I was wondering if anyone thinks my squad needs improving in any area. Here is my starting eleven.

Gomes

Corluka Dawson King Ekotto

Modric Huddlestone Van Der Vaart Bale

Neymar Obasi
​

Transfers In:
Neymar - £22,000,000
Obasi - £12,000,000


Transfers Out:

Jenas - £2,200,000
Crouch - £3,000,000
Defoe - £4,200,000
Bassong £4,000,000​

​
 
what does your bench look like? how much do you have to spend?

I always feel Tottenham need to replace Ekotto and get in a proper left back, I think Juan Manual Vargas - Fiorentina would be a perfect fit or Alex Sandro - Santos or Stefan Radu - Lazio or Mamadou Sakho - PSG (retrained)

I would look at Mario Fernandes - Gremio, Salvatore Bochetti - Rubin, Juan Forlin - Espanyol, Bruno Alves - Zenit, Davide Astori - Cagliari, Dalton - Internacional, Benedikt Howedes - Schalk, Mats Hummels - Dortmund, Guilermo Burdisso - Rosario Central, Sebastian Coates - Nacional, Cristian Zapata - Udinese, Simon Kjaer - Wolfsburg, Matteo Musacchio - Villareal, Guiseppe Bellusci - Catania, Jan Vertonghen - Ajax, Rafael Toloi - Goias as backup/replacement for King and Dawson...

Look at Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica for a wide attacking player and Sebastian Blanco - Metalist, Pablo Piatti - Almeria, Willian - Shakthar, Yohan Mollo - Monaco, Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord , Danny - Zenit, Giuliano - Internacional, Christian Eriksen - Ajax, Barretto - Udinese/Bari co ownership, Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente, Harry Novillo - Lyon, Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos, Alex Teixeria - Shakthar for backup to your wide players :)

then a new striker for backup, someone like:

Tomas Necid - CSKA, Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev, Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax, Dentinho - Corinthians, Mevlut Erdinc - PSG, Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro, Robert Acquafresca - Genoa, Nilmar - Villareal, Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli, Rogelio Funes Mori - River, Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo, Seydou Doumbia - CSKA, Vinicius - Palmeiras, Tiago Alves - Santos or Sergio Araujo - Boca :)

also maybe a backup for Gomes?

Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor, Juan Pablo Carrizzo (Normally free) Volkan Demirel - Fenerbachce, Fernando Muslera - Lazio, Maxym Koval - Dinamo Kiev, Carlos Kameni - Espanyol, Sergio Romero - Az, Fabian Assmann - Independiente, Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten (such a great keeper) Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax, Guilerhmo Ochoa - America Mex
 
How did you do in the Champions League?

I got beat off Barcelona in the semi 3-1.


Bench:
Pletikosa
Gallas
Kaboul
Krankjar
Sandro
Lennon
Pavlychenko

I have £28million left with signing Neymar and Obasi.
 
alright, have you gone through the dozens of players I have mentioned???
 
Sell Ledley King, buy Phil Jones. I have a bias for buying British talent though.

Did this with my Spurs save, and got £10million for King, and shortly after he started to lose attributes rapidly. Jones develops into a top centre back too.

The board and fans don't like the selling of King, but for the team it was a great choice and Jones becomes immense. King is also an injury waiting to happen.
 
alright, have you gone through the dozens of players I have mentioned???

Yeah I signed Juan Manual Vargas from Fiorentina to play left back.
I have also brought, Caulker, Walker and Naughton into the first team.
I still need to bring in a back up striker for Neymar and Obasi.
 
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Vagner Love - CSKA
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Bolesav (super sub)
Renan Oliviera - Atletico Mineiro
Kleber - Cruzeiro
 
what ever happened to lennon.

u might wanna get a back up cm for vdV in the near future.
 
Back
Top