gonzo1986

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Firstly apologies if I have posted this on the wrong thread.

Just starting my first season with Tottenham with a budget £82.5m I am looking for the following players

Left Back - To replace Rose

Centre Back - is De Ligt the best option? - any other suggestions

Centre Mid -I have heard people mention Arthur, Seri & Goretza

Right Mid/Right Winger -at the moment I only have Sissoko

Striker - to compete with Kane - and possibly play with him

Also wondering has anyone managed to sign Ryan Sessgnon from Fulham or Barkley from Everton?

Thanks

Gonzo

Centre Mid - Sergej Milinkovic Savic - Lazio

I got Sergej Milinkovic Savic, De Ligt, Arthur, Pinamonti -loan-, Dybala and Rugani.
Sold Sissoko, Wanyama, Dembele -on loan with option to be permanent after 15 games-, N-Koudou -loan-.

I paid Dybala and Rigoni in installments and I'm on risk of failing the Premier League Fair Play. In the UEFA FFP I'm doing ok.

I'll try to sell Lamela, Rose, Llorente and Vorn after the 1st season. Vorn will be a free player IIRC

I bought Dolberg before 2nd season. He has scored 39 goals so far in december - finished 2nd Ballon d'Or after Messi.

Also got Embolo and Moise Kean who is doing wonders. Playing with 3 strikers btw.

CB- De Ligt, Van Dijk, Jack Stephens.

CM- Seri, Goretzka, Lucas Romero, Ross Barkley. ( Not sure what sort of CM you want)

AMR- Nathan Redmond is a good winger. Hes quick, technically okay, he can cross and is English.

ST- Kasper Dolberg. 21 goals in 26 games for my Southampton team. Florinel Coman, hes 19 years old but looks like he could be world class.

CB - Huge fan of Quarta and Caldara. Also, Michael Keane for the second season definitely. If you act fast, Quarta should be available to sign for less than 5 million and pretty easily too.

Look at Gelson Martins for the right flank. Don't break his clause but unsettle him. Try to get him for 20 million. Lucas Ocampos is pretty good as well and should come at a cheaper price. If a backup is what you need then ontiveros might be your answer. He has a release clause too.

Goretzka should be available on a free at the end of the first season and close to the second season. Arthur should be around 20 million or so too. Wendel or Barrios are good too if you don't want to splash the cash.

Bas Dost from Sporting as a backup striker should give you options in the final third. If you prefer someone younger then try to go for Pinamonti. Have Harry Kane tutor him and he will turn out to be a beast. Moussa Dembele is great as well.

Kieran Tierney for the left back is a great option. Or Jose Gaya. Or Bernat. Ghoulam. Alex Sandro is probably the best attacking left back but he should be pricier. About 35 million or so. Sessegnon isn't worth your time since he's isn't all that consistent either. Rather Tierney than sessegnon.

For the LB I'd go with Chillwell over Tierney personally. Otherwise everyone has said all the players I would have mentioned.

Hi Folks,

Firstly apologies if I have posted this on the wrong thread.

Just starting my first season with Tottenham with a budget £82.5m I am looking for the following players

Left Back - To replace Rose

Centre Back - is De Ligt the best option? - any other suggestions

Centre Mid -I have heard people mention Arthur, Seri & Goretza

Right Mid/Right Winger -at the moment I only have Sissoko

Striker - to compete with Kane - and possibly play with him

Also wondering has anyone managed to sign Ryan Sessgnon from Fulham or Barkley from Everton?

Thanks

Gonzo

Ryan Sessegnon is brilliant option at Left Back. But it'll take him some time to become better than Rose. I signed him for 8.25m GBP from Fulham at the end of first season.

De Ligt seems to be great in this fm. also try davison sanchez who should already be in your squad. it seems he is also very good in this fm.

try ruben neves or youri tielemans for central midfielder. you can wait and sign goretzka on free at the end of first season.

mousa dembele from celtic can be a good option as a striker. he was absolutely brilliant in previous fm.

you can sign barkley for free at the end of first season.

Am also playing as Spurs. I signed Dolberg and Goretzka. Dolberg has chipped in with a few valuable goals and is a good understudy to Kane. Goretzka has been disappointing thus far, has struggled with injuries and never gets a real run in the team. Curious as to why you need a centreback though, with Vertonghen, Alderwiereld and Sanchez plus top quality youngsters such as Foyth and Carter-Vickers. Even Dier can slot into the defensive line as well. Who have been good performers for you so far?

Am also playing as Spurs. I signed Dolberg and Goretzka. Dolberg has chipped in with a few valuable goals and is a good understudy to Kane. Goretzka has been disappointing thus far, has struggled with injuries and never gets a real run in the team. Curious as to why you need a centreback though, with Vertonghen, Alderwiereld and Sanchez plus top quality youngsters such as Foyth and Carter-Vickers. Even Dier can slot into the defensive line as well. Who have been good performers for you so far?

Goretzka has been very good for me in my Utd save. Doesn't get injured either.

In terms of right wing, I signed Fekir with Arsenal, he may be a attacking midfielder, but I've played him on the right as an inside forward and he's been brilliant. Out assisting Ozil, and chipping in with plenty of goals.

I’m spurs on fm also and signed a winger called Bruma in my second season from RBL for £49 million, worth every penny. He is unbelievable for me in the AML.