CB - Bassong/Gallas
LB - Assou Ekotto/Briggs
CDM - Parker/Huddlestone
CDM - Casemiero/Sandro
AMR - Lennon/van der Vaart
AMC - Modric/Sigurdsson
AML - Bale/Ayew
ST - Adebayor/Leandro Damio

In january first season sitting in 2nd position, can anybody please recommend some good young players that could be breaking into the first team within a season or two?

Appreciate the help

Last edited:
Adam vass...D/CM kadlec. yassine el ghannsey. ryad boudebouz, khouma babacar,

Just read this and you have made me wana try Tottneham... new game loading. lol....

Spurs have a solid midfield so there's nothing wrong there, I presume you've sold Defoe/Pav for some reason?

If so look for a cover striker

e.g. Kadlec/Babacar/Neymar/Hulk/Tevez? (Would reccomend Kadlec if you want a cover striker)

You may also want to sharpen the defence with strong cb's.

e.g. Subotic/Hummels (Both if you can)

And finally a solid keeper

e.g. Adler/Areola (Areola - Cheaper/Long term option, Adler - Better performer right now/consistent)

im in my 3rd season with spurs. best young player ive come across is mateo kovacic, he's 19 on my game now. croatian and similar type of player to modric. signed after first season for £5.25m from dinamo. currently loaned out to stuttgart and very well, i have van der vaart, modric, eriksen, canales, granero who can all play there but i'm thinking of cashing in van der vaart and granero and i wont need to sign anyone as kovacic will be as good as modric/van der vaart after a couple of seasons. also signed crisetig from inter for 250k and hes on loan at lazio now, i'll use in first team next season too. both playing first team football for good teams atm.