fmtobes

Reaction score
hi all i am using the pure perfection clear cut chance tactic, made by raikan, with spurs. to begin with i was doing very well but now form has dropped maybe due to long term injuries to bale and vdv. last 3 results have been poor despite dominating the games, especially against everton

i concede through set pieces and counter attacking goals. i create many chances but in recent matches have not put them away, any suggestions on whats going wrong? also do you think i need to use shouts in game?

Well, it would be easier to help if you could post what your starting 11 for these games, and also perhaps the game stats (such as CCC, 1/2 C, etc.). As far as giving up set piece and counter attacking goals, you're probably pushing too hard. Dropping into more of a control tactic should keep things a bit safer back there.

Probably your goal problem is your striker. Now, of course, you can get super unlucky for stretches of this game, and that can be incredibly frustrating. I was running a Spurs save where I had teamed up Tevez and Chicharito up front, and while both were getting chances, they were missing too much. These things happen. However, I noticed that you are starting Defoe up front. Defoe is basically only useful as a poacher, so (while I don't know this tactic), if you're expecting him to create chances, you aren't going to be scoring too much. Since you said injuries to Bale and VDV stopped your scoring, I'm guessing that your backups for them aren't very good at scoring. You might want to change the tactic to focus your attack through the striker more, or try running two strikers. In my Spurs saves, I either sign a new striker, or run Adebayor as a complete striker in support.