Tottenham- Striker

DJakeman8

Banned
Nov 19, 2010
Year: April 2012, so for 2012/2013 season

Have 25 million to spend (I have more but that's my max)

Really, I need somebody to play well with Dzeko (Target Man), and with the two inside forwards in Gareth Bale (left) and Aaron Lennon (Right). I play a 4-1-2-2-1 at that moment but I'm looking to change to a 4-2-2 for next season, so therefore I'm looking for more of a complete forward.

I've already looked at Edison Cavani, Lukaku and Neymar; too much, latter two at Real Madrid and Barce respectively :(.

Hope that's enough info guys, and thanks in advance.

Black_Pearl

Jan 29, 2011
try HULK from Porto and Christian Benitez 24yo Ecuador-ian from Santos Laguna (bought for 650k €)... This two guys in pair are unstoppable... Hulk scored magnificant 56 goals in 48 games, Benitez 36 in 43 games....
Put Hulk as left striker as a pocher (attack) and Benitez right complete foward (attack), then in team tactics put target man Hulk, target men pass in to feat... Chears

houghster

Jan 29, 2011
I've got Bakambu for Norwich in my 5th season. I think he's scored around 25 in 45 games (15 subs). Was top scored in the champions league. I found him really frustrating the first couple of seasons, would skew chances but put him on finishing training and he becomes a consistent goal threat.

Nov 23, 2011
Seydou Doumbia class striker so far in my season with tottenham played 4 games in the league and scored 4 assisting 2 on first season

Signed Seydou Doumbia for (Monthly Installments) 20.5m (may be more now that youre on your second season)