Cartlidge

Reaction score
Okay so I just want to talk to you about my very difficult predicement atm with Tottenham, I would liek to explain how I got to manage Tottenham.

I started at Hull and after a succsessfull push for the premier league and the following season a very very poor season in the premiership with Hull I kept them up just, at this point Tottenham were struggling and almost went down themselvs.

The following season Hull were doing good now I got a few decent players but again Tottenham were doing bad. At around Xmas time I was offerd the job at Tottenham. I took it thinking better finances and some good players.

We did good finishing 6th and getting into europe. So I said for the next season we could win it! It was a hard season. Injurys killed of our title chances, and left us in a very poor run of form and confidence. After a few key players came back and we started playing well we managed to finish 4th, I only just managed to keep my job.

So the current season starts and im happy were in the champions league and I say cautiously to the chairman we would try to get europe again. TO MY SHOCK I would be given 500k transfere funds.... I was thinking whats going on and the Tottenham finances are out of controll we are so in debt and look like a team who could after some bad mistakes end up going down the leagues.

With my 500k i got hold of a few cheap and free players Nigel De Yong and others alike, and got a few youth playes I bought for the future in my squad. Its now febuary and we are top of the league by 7 points. We are killing all teams. Incase you care we didnt make it past the group stages in the champions league we finished bottom, however we had a tough group. Inter Valencia and red star.

Anyways we will most probbable finish top of the league however my contract is finishing at the end of the season. Im worrie we will go into more debt and if we want to progress we need more then 500k transfere cash. However I would love to stay but other clubs are intrested in me Barcelona, Real madrid Man UTD all those.... Im unsure what to do!

I would leave, do some math and calculate by when are you gonna pay off your debt. If it's gonna haunt your team for many seasons I would definitely leave.

The question is should I stay or leave i mean ive got them to pretty much winning the season or should i just take my reputation with me and sign for a more finantionaly stable club.

Leave....go to Barcelona / Real Madrid
If you really want to stay but you also thinking of leaving, flip a coin to decide :p

Leave....go to Barcelona / Real Madrid
If you really want to stay but you also thinking of leaving, flip a coin to decide :p
Viktor Reznov is a dirty commie.

Aside from that, you should stay with the spurs being that they've been the most loyal and hope for a takeover.

Yeah but I mean I dont know if I can do this kind of run again. Firstly players want to leave and my wages need putting down and I could be selling the players that won me the league. I want to stay but it would be easier to not haha :D

walk... (well run - as fast as you can!!)

seriously, get out of there with your reputation intact (but win the league first ;) )