Tottenham v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Tottenham and Liverpool in the Premier League.

More...

So typical Gerrard being fit for Liverpool but not for England in midweek, does it all the time. What a bottle job

true. at least their losing.

come on you spurs.

i h8 both teams so i couldnt care less who wins prob more happy with a draw

I always support any team playing the Liverpool, Chelsea or United, so bring it home Spurs :)

nanananananannanaanannana fernando torres carraghers bit on the side nananananananananaXD

Terrible performance from Liverpool. I can't decide who was worse though, Babel or the Ref?

u really really really really missed xavi alonso

u really really really really missed xavi alonso
Its enivitable everyone will jump on the band wagon and start saying that. Alonso didnt even start most games last year, it was always between him and Masch and Masch started this game so i doubt Alonso would have made a difference seeing as how he prob wouldnt even have started..

Yeh Babel did abosultly nothing to be honest, Benayoun did better when he came on.

If you actually look at both sides man for man, Spurs have more quality in most positions except Gerrard & Torres, + much better quality on the bench aswell

is it me or babel looks like hes getting worst everytime i see him play?

Terrible performance from Liverpool. I can't decide who was worse though, Babel or the Ref?

Blame the ref all day long, we both know who the better team was on the day. :wub:

Come on you Spurs.

Wilson Palacios was actually immense, and a goal for Bassong on his debut won't hurt his confidence at all.

Its enivitable everyone will jump on the band wagon and start saying that. Alonso didnt even start most games last year, it was always between him and Masch and Masch started this game so i doubt Alonso would have made a difference seeing as how he prob wouldnt even have started..
alonso and masch started nearly every game last year together with gerrard behind torres and in all honestly alonso would have controlled the game maybe u might not have would if he was playing but u would certanly have had alot more chances

Blame the ref all day long, we both know who the better team was on the day. :wub:

Come on you Spurs.

Wilson Palacios was actually immense, and a goal for Bassong on his debut won't hurt his confidence at all.

I'm not denying that Spurs were better, you guys played as good as we were bad. All I'm saying is if the ref was actually paying attention then we would of got at least one more penalty (maybe two, was it a handball? I missed the replay) and that would of likely changed the result of the game.

I'm not denying that Spurs were better, you guys played as good as we were bad. All I'm saying is if the ref was actually paying attention then we would of got at least one more penalty (maybe two, was it a handball? I missed the replay) and that would of likely changed the result of the game.

When Assou-Ekotto took out Voronin, that should have been a penalty, the one where they cried out because apparently it was a handball, wasn't, at least for me.

Edited* Voronin, not Benayoun.

Last edited:
Back