Tottenham v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 2K
6 year contract = **** off United.

I'm not saying it will happen, but i wont rule out too..

Contract means **** all in modern game. Just big up the price, nothing more.

I'm not saying it will happen, but i wont rule out too..

Contract means **** all in modern game. Just big up the price, nothing more.

Yes, a standard 3 year contract means little, but a SIX year contract?

That obviously shows that he is fully committed to spurs or otherwise he wouldnt have signed for such a long time.

To summarize:

Modric = Staying at Spurs.

Yes, a standard 3 year contract means little, but a SIX year contract?

That obviously shows that he is fully committed to spurs or otherwise he wouldnt have signed for such a long time.

To summarize:

Modric = Staying at Spurs.

To be fair, if you don't get into the UCL this year or next year I reckon he'll leave.

Don't think he'll sign for us before then anyway, as you said - 6 year contract is massive.

Player of Modric quality should be playing at the highest level consistently competing for trophies. Well this year Spurs have done exceptionally well in the Champions league but 1-2 seasons without the Champions league then i think he will ask more a move.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Modric to join United? So he can flop like Berbatov and sitt on the bench. He is still the top scorer of United. And still on the bench. And fergie is just laughing at him.

Jeez, You said Berbatov is a flop then said Top scorer.

Berbatov is a professional and knows his role in the team. Rooney- Hernandez partnership is working fine so he is on the bench. He himself said he has no problem when he gets dropped for tactical reason. United is a team not a bunch of overrated spoilt brats to moan about everything like some small club.

Jeez, You said Berbatov is a flop then said Top scorer.

Berbatov is a professional and knows his role in the team. Rooney- Hernandez partnership is working fine so he is on the bench. He himself said he has no problem when he gets dropped for tactical reason. United is a team not a bunch of overrated spoilt brats to moan about everything like some small club.

Yeh..he scored 5 and 4 goals in a match. But still...was scoring when Rooney wasn't.

Suddenly Fergie benches him. So he must be a flop. And he didin't play at his best in his first 2 seasons either did he.

And why is Ferguson laughing at him? It's dissrespectful.

Yeh..he scored 5 and 4 goals in a match. But still...was scoring when Rooney wasn't.

Suddenly Fergie benches him. So he must be a flop. And he didin't play at his best in his first 2 seasons either did he.

And why is Ferguson laughing at him? It's dissrespectful.

Lets not take this thread to other route. It is completely off topic.

Rossi in this spurs team would have been great. He is in such a lethal form.

Spurs midfield is among the best in the league, if they can get a quality striker then they will much much better team.

Back