Tottenham vs. Fulham [FA Cup Replay]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Final score ended Tottenham 3 - 1 Fulham. I am very, very happy with the way we played the second half of the match. Fair play to Fulham, they were brilliant in the first half, but we dominated early proceedings after switching ends.

To add to my delight; City lost and Villa have drawn, so I'm a very happy guy at the moment. :)

Thoughts on the match?

Great evening for us :) Through to Wembley, and closing down on that 4th spot! Keep it up lads

Can't believe we have to face Twitch in the final... gutted for O'Hara! :(

Loved it we played immense second half and fair play to Fulham they domminated first half. :) Thought Gudjohnson had another good game and is proving to be an alright loan deal for us :)

Well played to Spurs 2nd half, I had a feeling they'd come out 2nd half a wreak havoc.

Gutted for O'Hara though :(

Jammy spurs fulham wereb the better team
Sorry but did you watch the whole game? Fulham deserved it first half, but Spurs clearly deserved it 2nd half, scoring 3 goals in about 20 minutes.

Absolutely gutted.

At least Bobby scored a good goal in front of Capello but I won't lie I am extremely dissapointed with this. Especially as most of my cousins are yid fans.

If they hadn't been given that lucky offside goal, the game would have been different.

I think any hope Portsmouth had was with O'Hara playing.

i feel sorry for fulham, i prefer them so much more as i hate harry redknapp, hes such a ****, anyway good for tottenham, hope they get rocked in the final, is there a 2nd leg?

I hate Harry Redknapp too. With a passion infact.

he ruined portsmouth if you ask me, he overspent on every signing he made

I dislike Redknapp as well as a person, but let's not go off on a tangent about it. He made some very good substitutions in tonight's match.

Yeah, signings like Crouch for £11m was stupid money.

Although buys like Kranjcar, Diarra, Johnson, Hreidarrson, James, Distin, Campbell and Benjani were good, it's just the signings like Utaka, Nugent, Muntari (although I loved him it was too much money).

Some good some bad, sadly the good ones were on high wages aswell. Diarra was reportedly on £100k at Portsmouth, absolutely ridiculous.

But no doubt, he is a good manager and Spurs are lucky to have him.

yeah, i didnt mean like they were awful players, he overspent is what im saying, diarra 100k, christ thats a joke

hes not the one who runs the finances and buys the players, thats the chairmen. he will just tell the chairmen what players he wants and try to negotiate with them. its not Redknapp's fault oO)

and look at the profit theyve raked in on those players

hes not the one who runs the finances and buys the players, thats the chairmen. he will just tell the chairmen what players he wants and try to negotiate with them. its not Redknapp's fault oO)

and look at the profit theyve raked in on those players
Yeah profit was good, although we've sold people like Crouch for £9m (losing £2m), Nugent and Utaka have been complete flops, we lost money on Kranjcar, and Campbell and Davis both left on free's.

Sadly our chairman was a **** and kept 50% of the Diarra and Defoe transfers, hence why we're in this situation tbh.

On topic: I can't see Spurs winning the FA Cup tbh, I think Redknapp will want to concentrate on 4th spot more, opinions?

A great game of footy
Amazing 2nd half from Spurs

not much of a profit when the wages are astronomical but we're going off topic.

well done Spurs.

Back