Tottenham vs. Fulham [FA Cup Replay]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Yeah profit was good, although we've sold people like Crouch for £9m (losing £2m), Nugent and Utaka have been complete flops, we lost money on Kranjcar, and Campbell and Davis both left on free's.

Sadly our chairman was a **** and kept 50% of the Diarra and Defoe transfers, hence why we're in this situation tbh.

On topic: I can't see Spurs winning the FA Cup tbh, I think Redknapp will want to concentrate on 4th spot more, opinions?

I'm not too sure. If we had easier April fixtures, I might be confident that we can possibly take both... but who knows? We're in a strong position in the league now, especially after tonight's results, but we still have the hardest remaining games to play.

If we manage to get to the FA Cup final, I'd like to think we'll give it our best and try and take it.

[IMDB][/IMDB]
I'm not too sure. If we had easier April fixtures, I might be confident that we can possibly take both... but who knows? We're in a strong position in the league now, especially after tonight's results, but we still have the hardest remaining games to play.

If we manage to get to the FA Cup final, I'd like to think we'll give it our best and try and take it.
I think if you get to the final you'll certainly go for it 100%, although I'd hope you'd play a weaker side against us to give us a tiny chance of getting through, but seeing as this is Redknapp vs Portsmouth I doubt he'll play a second string side.

If you get lucky with injuries, i.e don't get any major ones, then I think you could do both. You've got some great depth in your squad now.

[IMDB][/IMDB]
I think if you get to the final you'll certainly go for it 100%, although I'd hope you'd play a weaker side against us to give us a tiny chance of getting through, but seeing as this is Redknapp vs Portsmouth I doubt he'll play a second string side.

If you get lucky with injuries, i.e don't get any major ones, then I think you could do both. You've got some great depth in your squad now.

thanks to us buying all your players lol XD

I was more worried about our injury list before Pavlyuchenko came on today, as he was not expected to play a part in tonight's match at all. Then before the game Redknapp confirmed he might play a minor role; 20 minutes or so, but I wasn't expecting him to look comfortable and score a goal over a 40 minute session.

I hope we don't play a weaker team, as I really want to do as well as we can in both the cup and league, and I honestly believe we will make it to the cup final if we field a full-strength side.

I'm less confident about the 4th spot, purely because of our fixture list.

thanks to us buying all your players lol XD
Lol yeah pretty much.

How many have you got now, like 4? Off the top of my head I can think of Kranjcar, Defoe, Crouch and Kaboul lol. I believe you also went for Begovic in January, ****** thieves :P

Lol yeah pretty much.

How many have you got now, like 4? Off the top of my head I can think of Kranjcar, Defoe, Crouch and Kaboul lol. I believe you also went for Begovic in January, ****** thieves :P

haa yeah pretty much, you know 'Arry hes always got an eye out for a bargain

Final score ended Tottenham 3 - 1 Fulham. I am very, very happy with the way we played the second half of the match. Fair play to Fulham, they were brilliant in the first half, but we dominated early proceedings after switching ends.

To add to my delight; City lost and Villa have drawn, so I'm a very happy guy at the moment. :)

Thoughts on the match?

I thought that Spurs had a 15 Minute spell in the 2nd half where they were quality, I think because Spurs were so ***** in the first half, we were caught off guard at the start of the 2nd. Fair play to Harry and his subs, Krancjar is allows ***** against us, I vow never to go to WHL again though, terrible area and miles from ttube station and it was ******* it down with rain.

Honestly I wanted Fulham to win and am a bit gutted they never, really got a soft spot for them and Hodgson is a quality manager. Gotta give it to Spurs though,well played.

Honestly I wanted Fulham to win and am a bit gutted they never, really got a soft spot for them and Hodgson is a quality manager. Gotta give it to Spurs though,well played.

They just have better players, without Hodgson, we'd be in a relegation battle no doubt.

Seems my dream of a Europa League FA Cup double is over, ahh well :'(

Going skiing next week and miss both Wolfsburg games, rather have football off my mind if I'm honest though. I'm so depressed right now :'(

Seems my dream of a Europa League FA Cup double is over, ahh well :'(

Going skiing next week and miss both Wolfsburg games, rather have football off my mind if I'm honest though. I'm so depressed right now :'(
Unlucky lad, but I now have a soft spot for Fulham ever since Roy did the Great Escape. Something about the club under him makes me think that the club will do well in the future. My next FM save will be Fulham and we'll see from there

I think Fulham fans can be proud of how far they have come under Roy Hodgson. As for Spurs tonight they showed great character to come back in the second half and with results going their way tonight in the premier league has made the night even more pleasant. Looking forward now to the Portsmouth semi-final and another trip to Wembley.

Back