Tottenham Vs Fulham

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
What do you guys will be the result for this game, I've got Fulham down to lose due to our appalling away record.

Fulham team goes like this:

Schwarzer

Hughes, Smalling, Hangeland, Kelly,

Gera, Murphy, Baird, Duff,

Zamora, Kamara,

Subs: Zuber, Kallio, Riise, Greening, Nevland, Davies, Digkachio,

Hughes playing full back due to defensive injuries, I doubt we'll be able to cope without Dempsey, still a strong team out there.

You Man United and Arsenal fans get a chance to see our Chris Smalling making his second full start in the League.

Last edited:
come on fulham do us a favour just hold out for a draw

Spurs 2-3 Fulham, Smalling hat trick

Defoe, Modric - Tottenham 2 - 1 Fulham - Hangeland

Shame Hangeland never scores, hit the bar a few times but only ever scored one header, other with his foot against Arsenal.

I can see Fulham getting a win here, for some reason I want to say

Fulham 2-0 Tottenham

We are absolute ***** away from home and have been for the last few years. Hopefully we can get something but we'll see.

Well, i'm going to go against the boring comments and say this will be a cracker of a game.
Fulham 2 - 4 Tottenham
My prediction. Defoe isn't playing really well, neither are tottenham overall. Would say Fulham to push them a lot, but Tottenham to hold out.

Well, i'm going to go against the boring comments and say this will be a cracker of a game.
Fulham 2 - 4 Tottenham
My prediction. Defoe isn't playing really well, neither are tottenham overall. Would say Fulham to push them a lot, but Tottenham to hold out.

Unfortunately you don't get those with Fulham, we don't play open football away from Fulham, only time we have done was against Basel away in the Europa League.

I've got a feeling we'll draw, 2-2 or perhaps nick it 2-1. As FourFourTwo said, we've not been playing well lately. Hoping for Super Pav to get a start for once. I'd really like to keep him around, especially with Defoe not firing at the moment.

There's every chance we roll over and completely lose our chance at a top 4 finish this season, with Fulham beating us 2-0 or 2-1.

Unfortunately you don't get those with Fulham, we don't play open football away from Fulham, only time we have done was against Basel away in the Europa League.

You've beaten Liverpool and Manchester United already in this season! Cheer up XD
I'm sure this will be a great Goalkeeping battle, i regard both highly :) Even though Gomes just falls over oO)

You've beaten Liverpool and Manchester United already in this season! Cheer up XD
I'm sure this will be a great Goalkeeping battle, i regard both highly :) Even though Gomes just falls over oO)

My mood darkened today seeing as we 3 League defeats on the bounce and the fact we our selling Smalling, one of the brightest young prospects ever to come to the club, it is nearly as bad as the time we sold Saha :'(

My mood darkened today seeing as we 3 League defeats on the bounce and the fact we our selling Smalling, one of the brightest young prospects ever to come to the club, it is nearly as bad as the time we sold Saha :'(

Touche. oO)
But still, i think you will perform well today 8-|

Spurs (Defoe pen) 1-0 Fulham
i reckon this will be a boring game no offence to fans of the 2 clubs

I've got a feeling we'll draw, 2-2 or perhaps nick it 2-1. As FourFourTwo said, we've not been playing well lately. Hoping for Super Pav to get a start for once. I'd really like to keep him around, especially with Defoe not firing at the moment.

There's every chance we roll over and completely lose our chance at a top 4 finish this season, with Fulham beating us 2-0 or 2-1.

Ah good to see some people who actually regonise that Pav is a good player, far better than the donkey Keane.

I hope Fulham win.....Although after what my sister said it may be a 1 sided game.....Spurs are playing Tottenham later :P :D

2-0:( . another defeat it seems :(. sold our best prospect :(

the only thing that makes this day a bit better is QPR getting ****** 5-0 by Forest.

Back