Tottenham Vs Fulham

Who's this Elm bloke who came on for Fulham? I swear he was that guy in the Euro' U21 tournament for Sweden who was linked with Fulham but joined a German side instead? Different Elm?

Who's this Elm bloke who came on for Fulham? I swear he was that guy in the Euro' U21 tournament for Sweden who was linked with Fulham but joined a German side instead? Different Elm?

David Elm is Rasmus Elm's brother and no where near as good, first time we've seen him this season really.

I respect there dedication as supporters and that but any Fulham fan that goes to away games is a bit of a mug. FACT.

I reckon Smalling had a stormer today:P. off course i didnt watch todys game but he was class!!

I reckon Smalling had a stormer today:P. off course i didnt watch todys game but he was class!!

He was okay, you could say he was partially at fault for the first goal but Riise failed to clear it really, if Riise didn't play, we would of a 0-0 draw to be honest.

All i hope is he career doesnt stop at united, and he progressed into the player he got potential to be.

nice comfortable win today, fulham never even looked like scoring :D

Was that the 1st time Gareth Bale has actually won a game he has started in?

Unbelievable I know he broke his duck earlier in the season when he came on as a sub. I think you won 5-0 and it was safe to bring him on at 4-0 lol.
I think he is a good player he must have played in all the tough games against Chelsea over the years!!

Happy with the result. Fortuitous possibly, but I'll take it.

Its only when Bale actually starts thats been the problem but hey he broke it tonight.:)

Keane is *****. Since he went to Liverpool his confidence has never been the same and because of this he doesn't start much which makes the donkey even worse. He missed an absolute sitter against France too.

Decent game tonight. Spurs stormed it from the get go but i felt like they did not get out of 2nd gear. Modric was pretty amazing.

Bale had another good game. Just upset Fulham did not turn up

Keane is *****. Since he went to Liverpool his confidence has never been the same and because of this he doesn't start much which makes the donkey even worse. He missed an absolute sitter against France too.

Agree in regards to his confidence levels at the moment, but I still think he's a good enough striker on a good day. Then again, confidence is 90% of a footballer's game it seems, so I suppose that does make him '*****' at the moment.

The idiot just had to move to Scouser-land and fail horribly.

My take on the Keane issue is that he worked so well with Berbatov, and without him, he seems a bit.... :S

I agree that his partnership with Berbatov was superb, and I think it's one of the main reasons that he left for Liverpool in the first place, because he'd lost his best pal at the goal mouth.

I think the Defoe / Crouch partnership started this season well, but now I'd like to see Pavlyuchenko start some matches alongside the lankster.

Pavlychenko's goal against leeds was quality, dont want to admit it but it was class deserves a run of games after that goal.

Back