JPE09

Reaction score
Hi mates!

I have a real doubt today!

I would like to have 4 teams: the U-18, the U-21, a Tottenham "B" team in the npower championship (which won´t get promoted just like Barca "B") & the senior squad.

Is this possible?

How should I do it?

Thanks for your assistance on this matter!

Has anyone ever tried to do this?

Would you please let me know if so?

Thanks!

it's definetly possible for the u18s and u21s, it's hard to get a 'b' team into the english league and i'm not even sure you can do it!

The thing is that I already have the u18s and u21s but I would really want a "B" team in the npower championship to have more players & more ways to upgrade their "status" while being in a competitive league just before being a Senior regular.

Imagine if a U21s player is doing great but you still lack of space in the senior team it would be marvelous to have the b team to have him already playing as a regular in a competitive league meanwhile you find space for that player in the short - medium term.

Thanks mate! I´m already trying to contact the owner.

The thing is what kind of B team you want.

I for example, prefer the B team system in Portugal, witch works like a reserve team that plays in the 2nd league.

The B system in Spain, for example, takes the control of the B team from you. It happened to me to put a player in Real Madrid B (Castilla) and it was sended to the C team and a player was bought to that place!!

It would be great to have it just like the system in Portugal but without losing the reserve team.

Even tough, costs would be sky high as I would have 4 teams.

If I select the system used in Portugal, I would not be able to use the "patch" above.

Which would be the best way to have it done just like in Portugal?

It would be great to have it just like the system in Portugal but without losing the reserve team.

Even tough, costs would be sky high as I would have 4 teams.

If I select the system used in Portugal, I would not be able to use the "patch" above.

Which would be the best way to have it done just like in Portugal?

Try changing the reserve squad to B team in the editor. Go and see Porto and Benfica teams to see how it's done. The most difficult part is to get the B team into a league, at least for me.

I can't do it right now, as im cleaning my computer, but will try to help, as is a thing that it would be much more interesting than the B spanish team.

Good luck and keep me posted