jord2009

Reaction score
ive just started as tottenham im just past the 1st international break and ive noticed that my team is playing aweful. i have signed aogo Anderson sebastien Rode Cavani.

i play 4-4-1-1
------------Lloris----------
Walker--Dawson--Vertonghnen--Akotto
Lennon--Sandro--Dembele--Bale
---------Sigurdsson-------
----------Cavani----------

I'm struggling to create for cavani i thought with the creativity and pace of spurs cavani would eat the goals but his first 3 games his highest rating is 5.90.
i play a direct fluid controlled game whilst trying to play quite wide.

I have only sold huddlestone Jenas thats it. help needed think i may need to go 4-2-3-1 but with what tactics and what role is best for getting the best out of dembele as i want a pacey midfield ect my defense is strong just need to stop leaking silly goals i play my defense quite deep. My full backs are full back (support). All advice considered.

Or have a wasted tottenhams large budget and only bought 1 good player when i coould have got maybe better players

I`m also playing with Spurs and i thought 55mil is too much for Cavani, so I bought Lewandowski for 33mil euros and he`s an animal in his first three games five goals. I also bought Ayew, Ben Arfa and Willems for LB, I have drawn with Arsenal 4-4 but won two other games. I think it is better this way, it improves the team, as I think Ekotto is utterly bad, and Dembele has creativity 11 so I had to replace him. I play 4-3-3 with Ben Arfa and Bale as wingers...

i started a game with spurs also... heres my transfer activity, what you guys think?