cd - woodgate
cd - corluka
cm- m.veloso
cm - j.moutinho
aml - modric
amr - dos santos
amc/fc - pandev
st - cardozo

wat do you think...i know i need to sort my defence out. need more money for that..ill get around 30m in season 2...which defenders and keeper shall spend on. preferabley players who would come 2 tottenham!

GK Foster Defender Mertesacker And Raul Albiol And Midfield Mata Striker Vadlec

Hey dude, where's Defoe?
He is amazing in my game...
Lennon is there?
Wtf, buy Ashley Young, he is awesome and also buy Mattock.

i agree with Tottenham_Hotspur, Defoe is far better than cardozo :D id sign Davide Santon for backup or even first team for bale, and ashley young would be great for wing as tottenham said. Good Luck

Last edited:
um why have you not got palacios? he bosses the midfield, terrible decision not having him. i had offers of 25m+ in season 2 from inter.arsenal, chelsea and AC.

gk-asenjo season 2 man u -20 games played 15 clean sheets outstanding.bargain aswel if u get him kwik.

dc-fazio solid

u already got veloso he is class

kadlec,fleck,kerrison,balotelli, all good upfront

Cardoso's attributes are really good but my scouts/coaches don't rate him and he never does very well for me

Cardoso's stats as the guy above said are very good, and tempt you into signing him, but the two times ive signed him he's failed to make a impact on my team and has been very poor. Defoe is very good but it depends on the patch you are using.
You should sign someone like Sylvan distin for your CB, he's very good and comanding. Also Vagner love is a good striker, good attributes but unlike cardoso he does well for me.

This may tempt you into signing dystin. ;

Heading : 17/20
Tackling : 17/20
Positioning :
Pace : 16/20
Strength : 17/20
Jumping : 18/20

I agree with ChrisMorgan...Palacios is one of the best players in my Tottenham Team in 2nd season =))

My Team in Second Season is :
GK-Gomes (Ben Foster)
DR-Hutton (Davide Santon)
DC-Čorluka (Nedum Onouha)
DC-Federico Fazio (Mamadou Sakho)
DL-Gareth Bale (Peter Masilela)
MC-Palacios (Tom Huddlestone)
MC-Zdravko Kuzmanovič (Ignacio Camacho)
AML-Luka Modrič (Angel Di Maria)
AMC-Diego (Diego Bounanoute)
AMR-David Bentley (Giovani dos Santos)
ST-Keirrison (Defoe, Pavljuchenko)

I've been 3th in Premier League in my first season and won EUROCUP, i win almost all HOME matches but not playing well in away matches =)

i'm fourth season with Spurs, and now they play excellent, so far not so good, just one trophy, uefa cup.....but now i'm first in league...

GK Gomes
DR Santon (Ansaldi)
DL Traore (Kolarov)
DC Carriço
DC N'Koulou (Sidnei)
MC Miguel Veloso (Dos Santos)
MC Vidal (Ekdal)
AML Di Maria (Buonanotte)
AMR Bentley (Lennon)
FC Agüero (Defoe)
FC Balotelli (Tiago Luis)

i'm fourth season with Spurs, and now they play excellent, so far not so good, just one trophy, uefa cup.....but now i'm first in league...

GK Gomes
DR Santon (Ansaldi)
DL Traore (Kolarov)
DC Carriço
DC N'Koulou (Sidnei)
MC Miguel Veloso (Dos Santos)
MC Vidal (Ekdal)
AML Di Maria (Buonanotte)
AMR Bentley (Lennon)
FC Agüero (Defoe)
FC Balotelli (Tiago Luis)

where is modric?

What the **** is happening to all the great players you lot seen to be keeping onto fringe players like ds santos

Aaron Lennon
Palacios
Defoe
Modric

All must keep players for Champions League.

What the **** is happening to all the great players you lot seen to be keeping onto fringe players like ds santos

Aaron Lennon
Palacios
Defoe
Modric

All must keep players for Champions League.

How do you play Defoe? I haven't managed to get the best out of him so far. Only played 8 matches in the prem so far but not lost yet.

Pavlycenko is palying well though as my fcd with 7 goals from those 8 games.

Agree with the other comments about Palacios, for me the surprise of the team, as he is playing much better then his stats would suggest.

Modric on the left wing is a must for me.

where is modric?
After just half a season Liverpool offer 40,5M euro for him and my board accept it, at the and of season Man City offer 43M for Corluka, 44M for Bale and the board was delighted again so... but i bought this youngsters, wait two seasons and now they play excellent!

this is my barcalona team so far i am in my 1st season joint top with villareal.
1 valdes
2 dani alves
3 caceres
4 pique
5 abidal
6 xavi
7 iniesta
8. martinez
9 keita
10 bojan
11 eto'o
any suggestions on some young spanis homegrown players???

is is better with spurs on 9.1 patch or 9.3 patch?

am going spurs on 9.3 patch
tips 4 signings or people to sell?

finally how do u create a new thread?

Defoe - Make him Target man and running onto balls.

Tried him as the target man running on to ball and he was awful, average rating 5 something. Only played 8 games though so maybe he hasn't settled yet.

He did well once against lower league team in cup match scoring hat trick but that may have been due to opposition defence being poor rather than Defoes skills.

What player instructions do you give him?

If can't get him playing well come January transfer he is out the door.

Fair play make Modric a playmaker or a great player so he can feed balls through.

Fair play make Modric a playmaker or a great player so he can feed balls through.

Got Modric playing on the left wing.

Always felt playmakers should be in central postion but Modric plays awful in the centre, though he is playing like a god on the left. Do have Veloso though who has the skills to be playmaker, but he hasn't settled in enough yet I don't think.

At the moment playmaker is Palacios, who is playing much better than I expected but don't think is killer playmaker material, passing isn't good enough. Can't rely on the killer through balls.

Will start playing Veloso as the playmaker when playing Defoe as target man see how that works.

Back