Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter speek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K
this is my Tottennaham teams so far on 1st season:

wat do you think...i know i need to sort my defence out. need more money for that..ill get around 30m in season 2...which defenders and keeper shall spend on. preferabley players who would come 2 tottenham!

I found Azpilicueta,19, from Ossasuna a very good player for my liverpool team usually about £13m

Sakho,18, from PSG is an ace backup player because he matures in a great CB usually about £15m

Keeper Sergio asenjo,19, from Valladolid is a solid keeper at the start then matures into a brick wall between the post usually about £

Ben Foster is a decent keeper,25, from Man Utd and cheap at £3m

Hope this helps :D

If your going to play wingers pointless having defoe due to lack of heading and height. Look at someone like Crouch or Eto or Gomis.

this is my barcalona team so far i am in my 1st season joint top with villareal.
1 valdes
2 dani alves
3 caceres
4 pique
5 abidal
6 xavi
7 iniesta
8. martinez
9 keita
10 bojan
11 eto'o
any suggestions on some young spanis homegrown players???

You might want to consider starting a new thread. Just lobbing this post in the middle of one about Tottenham will lead to it, in all likelihood, being completely ignored

If your going to play wingers pointless having defoe due to lack of heading and height. Look at someone like Crouch or Eto or Gomis.

Aaahhh is that it then?! No wonder he has been getting rubbish ratings.

Most of the time play attacking with passing focused down the wings, so more crosses. That would explain it.

I'll give him a go when I play standard tactic with focused passing mixed.

OR

When using defensive tactic with passing through the middle.

Next match is against Man U away so perfect time to give a go I suppose. Will try after work.

When Defoe was at Portsmouth I used to have like first half play down wings to target man of Crouch if it didnt work out Id play it through middle to defoe worked fairly well when Niko was on form.

Joe Mattock is a great left back. Also i bought him for AC Milan and by season 2 i had trained him as a CB and he was a regular ther with P. Evra on the Left

Back