JamesOD

Reaction score
I'm in about November 2012 with Tottenham, I've been tweaking with my tactics for the whole of the season so far as I haven't found the one that suits my team. My preferred formation at the moment is a 4-4-1-1 however either Parker/Sandro are placed slightly behind the midfield in the DM role. This formation seems to be working on the defensive side of things, however I'm struggling to score in the premier league (Europa against Genk and Metalists we seem fine on the scoring front.) I have either Adebayor/ Adrian (From Athletico Madrid)/Defoe up front, with either Sigurdsson or Holtby behind them, I'm still unsure what roles to play the forward. I usually have the CAM as an AP or an AM. I play on Fluid/ Standard and sometimes control.
My usual First XI is
Lloris
Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto
Parker,
Lennon, Benat*, Bale
Sigurdsson
Adebayor
*Benat (From Real Betis)

I'm still reasonably new to the game and all help given will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

What about Dembele? Personally think Scott Parker plays awful, I'd say start off with a 4-3-3 but with 2 CMs(Sandro and Dembele) 2 wingers Bale and Lennon and Holtby as a AP or trequartista as when he starts scoring he continues and try playing Ade as a CF or Defoe as a DLF / Poacher.

I play attacking balanced which works but I now have Lamela, Eriksen and Lewandowski.