jord2009

Reaction score
i looking to start a spurs save and they have poor strikers tbh defoe isnt great and adebayor is woeful. i was thinkinh of buying hernandez and using him up top with bale and using the money to by another LM and a top CB or a top play maker as spurs lack one in truth!!!

Hey Jord
I am currently playing a Spurs save as well....
Sold Dawson Huddlestone and Livermore for 10m 11m 7m Respectively...All Payments over 48months.
Also Sold Benoit Assou Ekkoto for 14.5m to Man Utd and then had a Budget of 44.5m + the 31m to be spent over 48months.
Got Fellaini for 23m Jovetic for 17m Ben Arfa for 13m and Baines for 21.5m
and Hernandez for 5m upfront + 12m in 48months...
Pretty Satisfied with the Transfers...
Would suggest u to go for some of them as well esp Baines and Fellaini....
Good Luck in your save

cheers mate whats jovetic and hernandez like together bit like rooney with hernandez???? jovetic doing the deeper work and chich tapping it in!!!! worth playing bale up top??

tbh mate i dont use 2 up top so its either Jovetic or Hernandez playing....
Both have dissapointed though as Hernandez has scored 14 while Jovetic is on 7, Goals hasnt been a Problem so far as Lennon has Chipped in with 12 Fellaini with 11 and Baines with 5 alongwith Bale who is on 9 with 12 Assists.....

Currently in March and i m 2nd equal on Points with Man Utd...so hopefully will be in the Fight till the end of the Season

What are the Transfers u have done so far?

none yet just brought in the coachs i want and got rid of the others new faces ect plus im looking towards chich uptop with holtby bale and lennon behond him utd want sandro but hes quality or will i get top dollar as noone wants huddlestone

what i did was to offer Huddlestone on 48months offer for 11m alongwith livermore and Dawson as well on 48months and then was able to get offers from them while dont sell sandro as he is the 2nd best player in the team...and if u arent going to be getting fellaini then u will surely need him

im unsure weather to get him as i want baines plus i will use scotty p as back up if i get 30 mil for sandro then he'll go

hmm dont think any1 would be willing to offer 30m upfront for him at the beginning....
got an offer from City in Jan for Sandro.
23m upfront + 14m over 24months which i rejected as he is immense for me in midfield alongside fellaini.......

buying subotic for 9 mil loaning kaka for added quality....... now looking for a striker

good deals both...wages of kaka payed by???
anyways try for lewandowski if can afford it or else go for hernandez...cant seem to find any worth mentioning at cheap prices...
good luck for the game

40% by me so not bad may loan ando for back up and buy a top player

bought
hernandez
subotic
anderson (loan)
kaka (loan)
insigne
romulo

Sold
Adebayor (loan)
Sadro