Josh999

Reaction score
Hey guys i have started a game as tottenham and i am going to try and win the prem with them and then the next season the champions league

so u lot should join me ?!?!?!?!

if u do decide put your progress on here plz

i will join u

so far i have signed ramires, mario balotelli, marquinhos, sergio asjeno

had pre-season friendlies with Lazio, Ath. Madrid, Barcelona and AC Milan.

Tottenham 2 - 0 Lazio
Tottenham 4 - 3 Ath. Madrid
Tottenham 3 - 1 Barcelona
Tottenham 3 - 0 AC Milan

So some extremely promising results there and my team seem to be settling in well!!

Im just about to play my first Premier League Fixture with Everton

Il continue to keep this page updated throughout the season and i play to try and complete as many games as i can today!

post screenshots of your tactic and you results

In talks with Jeremy Toulan and it looks as if he will sign so il include him in my team

Current Team:-

GK: Sergio Asjeno
DC: Ledley King
DC: Michael Dawson
DC: J. Woodgate
ML: Mario Balotelli
MR: David Bentley
MC: Jeremy Toulan
DM: Ramires
MC: Wilson Palacios
ST: Marquinhos
ST: Robbie Keane

You maybe wondering where corluka, gomes and chimbonda are well i sold them to bring in other players

Jermaine Defoe is on the bench and Roman Pav, Darren Bent and luka modric are also out

dos santos is currently out on loan for 12 monthes although this also brought in more money with a loan fee

how far r u in season

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

upload your tactic on here m8 i wanna try it it must be gd you beat ac and barca

Tottenham 1 - 2 Everton Half Time

Not looking good but im taking wilson off and moving ramires up into centre mid and putting an extra player up front with is defoe

2-2 63 mins Marquinhos

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

noooooooo 2-3 67 mins lescott

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

omg 3-3 80mins can we still win it? we need the win so ive changed the tactics to all out attack for the last few minutes

hahahahahaha 4-3 90+3 Jerermy Toulan get in!

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

what a game but i conceded far to many goals which means with my last 9million i need a top quality CB. Although i could go 4-4-2 but i feel we need to be attacking to gain success

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

anyone got any CB suggestions?

ye dont just have 3 defenders

have 4 !

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

How much money you got to spend

£9 million and i have had an offer of £15.7 million for wilson palacios should i accept?