speek

Reaction score
i think the players on spurs r under rated. like defoe, jenas, lennon.

buh never the less i finished my first season and came 2nd in premiership, and only came second because of goal difference, chelsea came 1st with us both on 81 pts!...and i lost in FA cup final vs liverpool.

what a season. with only a starting budget of 10 mil.

startin th nxt sesason n i have only 550k transfer budget...a JOKE!

Last edited:
defoe3 is deffinetly underrated, lennon is good for me....i'm currently 3rd :D

defoe3 is deffinetly underrated, lennon is good for me....i'm currently 3rd :D

To be honest (and I'm not just saying this 'cos I'm an Arsenal fan) I don't think Tottenham's players are underrated. They finished 2nd behind me at the end of 2009-10 season, and you won't see that IRL (or Arsenal winning the league LOL!) A few of the players are spot on in my opinion, like Gomes, who's very inconsistent but excellent on his day. And Defoe and Crouch scored 26 each. I mean come on, 26? Not even Torres, Rooney, Tevez or van Persie managed that!

Last edited:
lennon diffently is in all the football managers..he always beats players week in week out yet his dribbling is pretty low

lennon diffently is in all the football managers..he always beats players week in week out yet his dribbling is pretty low
To be fair to fm i think in real life lennon just uses his rapid pace to beat players while people like messi and ronaldinho in his prime although they have\had explosive pace also use quick feet, sharp changes of direction and skill and trickery to beat their man while if knocking the ball into space and running like **** doesn't work then lennon is fresh out of ideas.<)

i think that vedran corluka is extremely under rated, my mate whos a spurs fan thinks hes ****, but i would love him back at city

thanks for that rather nice but un necessary comment

that was dodgily worded i didnt get the message lol

yeah w,e mate were not friends apparently lol, anyway yeah i also think that huddlestone is under rated, and i think that crouch is over rated

yeah hes solid, doesnt attack much but a centerback isnt there to run up the pitch, though he can play right back, hes not as good as zabaleta though, and he cant be any worse than clingon lol

Huddlestone is a cracking player. Corluka sorta isn't. Just an opinion but Corluka just doesn't cut it for me

yeah well we are entitled to our own opinions, but he will struggle to get into that spurs team, i think bassong is quality and so is woodgate when he is actually 100% fit

i think the players on spurs r under rated. like defoe, jenas, lennon.

buh never the less i finished my first season and came 2nd in premiership, and only came second because of goal difference, chelsea came 1st with us both on 81 pts!...and i lost in FA cup final vs liverpool.

what a season. with only a starting budget of 10 mil.

startin th nxt sesason n i have only 550k transfer budget...a JOKE!
i've just started my 2nd season too and only have the same 550k budget how is this realistic when spurs normally spend over 20 million each summer

Everton has vgood team this year
yakubu is a monster too