Tottenham's Journey

View attachment 12301
Darijo Srna has Signed a 5 year deal which will keep him at White Hart Lane for 13.25 milllion pound​

My next game comes up against Shakhter Karagandy.

Arghhhhhhh Not Crooks,the guy is a total ******!

n7921062142_9345.jpg

My only problem with these stories is that everyone just signs the same players....would love to see a story without Srna,Love,Palombo etc

My only problem with these stories is that everyone just signs the same players....would love to see a story without Srna,Love,Palombo etc
Id like to see someone do a story where they upgrade the training and youth facilities to 20 on the editor but not sign any players at all and totally rely on Youth players.

Id like to see someone do a story where they upgrade the training and youth facilities to 20 on the editor but not sign any players at all and totally rely on Youth players.
i'm doin that for a laugh right now but not as a story. got albion rovers to the scottish first division. it's well fun.<)

this not getting in the way of your fm base champions leafue save.

youre the man to do it jp

0 - 5
Pavlyuchenko
Crouch
Kranjcar
Giovani
Jackhanov O.G

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

this not getting in the way of your fm base champions leafue save.

No, im going to do that tomorrow and alternate between the 2

I will be the one to try that!!! With the youth players, i will do it with the villa squad they currently have, i will start a thread tonight