Reaction score
I ran into this extremely irritating bug a couple days ago after updating to 11.3 and coming back to an old save. It's pretty self-explanatory, but shouts simply don't work during the match and only come into effect after half time. If I want to change a shout after half time that doesn't work either. Here's a pic:

View attachment 163856

Sorry for reviving this thread but I think it is better than starting a new one. I have encountered this bug 2 games in a row now, same as the OP, the touchline shouts are forever stucked on pending during the match. Should I / we reinstall? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

i dont think its a bug. i even added 3 shouts, with the pending thing, and then the games sims to speed time, the , the bar below will say 'making changes'. and it works.

all tactic changes if be in effect during the ingame sim.

The game wont make the change for me, I once changed my touchline shout on the 3rd minute of the match. It was stucked on pending until half time. It's as if the game didnt notice the touchline shout changed.

The problem persists through 5 games for me now and it's getting a bit annoying so I'm planning on not using them anymore. :L

Last edited:
Well, I decided to reinstall. Hopefully it wont happen again. No idea why it happened though.

Update: The problem persists even after a fresh install, I think the problem lies within my save file. :S

Last edited:
Yes, I can't do 'shout' for the entire match!!!! i think it's a bug...