cragswfc

Reaction score
Probably wrong place to post but need help with
touchline shouts

So what i want to know i show what make them work i shout eg after we score i shout concentrate we conceded

so any help what to use and when be great

touchline shouts

So what i want to know i show what make them work i shout eg after we score i shout concentrate we conceded

I've lost the link but apparently there are only two that actually work. Both will give a boost to your players in match morale, but gives absolutely NO tactic boost whatsoever.

I've lost the link but apparently there are only two that actually work. Both will give a boost to your players in match morale, but gives absolutely NO tactic boost whatsoever.
They all "work". Not sure why you think it doesn't. The last sentence is correct.

Last edited:
touchline shouts

In all likelihood, you didn't concede because of a touchline shout. While it does have an effect on players, it is a small effect. If you scored, the opposition may have changed the tactical setup to be more attacking?

In all likelihood, you didn't concede because of a touchline shout. While it does have an effect on players, it is a small effect. If you scored, the opposition may have changed the tactical setup to be more attacking?

true

what shouts gives a positive effect and negative ?