Tough at the top

Reaction score
Hello!

You may have remembered a while ago about me mentioning if anyone played football managing play by mails anymore (can't find original thread). Well anyway I've come across one i reckon could be pretty dam good! I've just joined this week, the prinouts are top quality, bags of info, tactics, training setups, ground, facility improvements, player contracts and all that malarky! It the english setup, with champions league and uefa cup, it uses real team names but fictious player names which i think is better as you dont get rooney playing for someone like.....i dunno....rochdale or spurs :D Anyway i have just joined game 5 as its halfway through the first season so all the teams are in correct division! im am the new villa manager as they were the only team left in the prem. There are quite a few teams available in the championship and lower leagues.

Thought i'd mention this as thought it might be a good idea to get people from here involved in the same game and, pitting their tactical skills againts each other! click the link below to see what you think and let me know if you decide to join up. I am in no way connected to this company by the way but thought it would be worth a mention to the hardcore managers on here! would be good if a few could join up and have a bit of banter etc! let me know what you think!

http://www.gamesbymail.co.uk/TATT_WEBS/

to be fair i think some of use are just discovering FM Live so that will keep us occupied for a while lol

to be honest fm live does sound better than waiting for your results to come through the letter box! :D

When i get internet access at home im hoping to join a league! but for the time being ill have to rely on play by mail to get my extra kicks from football management!!