toughest team on fm12?

• Thread starter Thread starter saulabbiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 12K

saulabbiss

Reaction score
who is the hardest team to play with on football manager 2012 any country i need a challenge (as hard as possible)

Athletic Bilbao, start off with a good team but its very hard to improve due to only being able to sign Spanish Under 16s and players form Basque Regions, and then most of those players are at rivals so are unlikely to want to join. Was gonna attempt it myself some time after my FGR Save, should be good. Good luck if you try it. Make them the best in the world.

Athletic Bilbao, start off with a good team but its very hard to improve due to only being able to sign Spanish Under 16s and players form Basque Regions, and then most of those players are at rivals so are unlikely to want to join. Was gonna attempt it myself some time after my FGR Save, should be good. Good luck if you try it. Make them the best in the world.

why can they only sign players under 16 and from basque?

In my first season with them, I won the league, cup, and europa league, they are incredibly good and they play moralized because they love the club, believe me, they're a true team , one of the truest out there, they play with love for their club and they're not overpaid primadonna's.

In my first season with them, I won the league, cup, and europa league, they are incredibly good and they play moralized because they love the club, believe me, they're a true team , one of the truest out there, they play with love for their club and they're not overpaid primadonna's.

Are they a tough challenge though?? (the hardest on fm12????)

why can they only sign players under 16 and from basque?

Just an offical club policy they have, they rely on bring up the youth so and taking basque players form other teams, they promote homegrown players. Very interesting manage to be fair, should maybe read about them on internet just before you start.

Back