toughest team on fm12?

• Thread starter Thread starter saulabbiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 12K
San Marino challenge or try find an American Samoan league and get the league rep up whilst also trying to get the rep of Oceanic competitions and American Samoa the nation up.

Plymouth Argyle for sure.

In a load of debt, sold most of their players whilst the remaining ones are struggling to get payed, sold their stadium to the council, and they're stuck at the bottom of the football league.

Banat - **** team in **** league and no money. + You won't get near champion league in next 2-3 years, and maybe you can win it after 7-8 years.

Taking a non-league team and getting them into the pro leagues is fairly hard. But once you do that is where the struggle begins. You have a low reputation, poor cashflow and a youth team thats never going to produce any talent and any of your good players is looking to leave.

There are also teams that are saddled with debts can be usful to know if you are looking to buy cheap, just look at the club finances. Of the bigger teams I struggled with Celtic in Europe, couldn't get passed the knockout rounds despite having a fairly good team. AC Milan, had an aging squad and the players I brought in struggled to adapt - almost got sacked. In the Spannish League as someone mentioned Athletico Bilboa is a tough challenge but it's very rewarding when you bring a youth player through the ranks - highly recomend playing that team for the challenge.

Bilbao are a great team to be. My favourite game so far by a long shot and then the game crashed! Anywho surely the hardest has to be Queens Park - all players part-time and you cannot pay any money for anyone. Not even sure if you are allowed to take in transfer fees. At least you have a 50,000+ stadum though!

Dagenham and Redbridge are bottom of the football league so would be a challenge. Hereford, Barnet and Plymouth are also struggling.

think i will have a go at this bilbao team thanks for all the help everyone cheers! :)

Returning a team to their former glory like.. Valencia, Leeds, Monaco, Deportivo, 1860 Munchen teams that used to be in the champions league every season but have now lost their way.

in every version of the game i play with CSKA Sofia, as they are my favs.its always tough.in the begining they dont have enough good players to defend the leading standings they have in the league.thatn getting ssome decent results in europe is almost a monumental task, due to 2 and a half star rating of the league and the extremely low income.whenever you attract a good player, it takes only 6 months before other teams start attacking him.u cannot keep yr best players, u can not by replacement, its really tough.it takes me at least 5 years playing on the edge of my skills in order to improve them a bit.also any team in russia and serbia-u can be good localy but its tough to improve in europe because of the fewer good youngsters and the foreight regulation rules.

Back