Touted As The Next...

ive found some quality regens...one pirlo type and an alan shearer type....yet they never get touted

In my team i have touted as the next 'owen hargreaves' and another one next 'micheal owen'

How long does it take for someone to be touted?

Does it appear once you scout them or do they have to play a few times and the media tout them?

I've had like 15 and 16 year olds touted as 'the next....'.

I've have had players touted as the next Javier Zanetti, Geoff Hurst and Rummenigge. Though to be honest even when I gave them good training plans the Hurst and Rummenigge guys didn't become that good.

Are players only touted to be a player of the same nationality? And has anyone ever seen a player touted as the next George Best? I ask as I am from Northern Ireland.

in my celtic game on .2 marc crosas was touted as the next marcos senna

This kid has been touted as the next ronaldinho .. Bought him 2 seasons back for cheap .. using as sub, makin huge impact .. "Next ronaldinho" thng got changed after 6 months ..

Wonderkid - Doesn't matter too much what you do hes going to rip it up.

Touted as - He needs work if he wants to rip it up so you need to harness his ability by playing him often and getting him onto the right training routine.

mario balloteili (spelling) is a wonderkid
neymar is touted as the next robinho

wonderkids have the ability to be a star if trained properly whereas the likes of neymar has potential but will have to wrk hard 2 fullfill it

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Just got a regen goalie touted as the next peter schmeichael. Get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

OK OK, well I think I may have the best touted as, A regen for Norwich City, whom I left Man Utd for, I think I wanted a new challenge, anyway regen touted as the next Michael Ball, Seriously what the ****?!

just snaped up a regen touted as the next marcos senna
hope he turns out good
i have a regen touted as the next marcos enna aswell was his name isaac zaballa

Got a player touted as the next Vasyl Rats. Not sure who that is tho going to google it.