Tracking Crobo spam

Szyger

Reaction score
Hi,

i am not sure if its your forum or my phone, but since about 3 days ago i really struggle to use this forum on a handheld device.

everytime i navigate between different pages i get spammed with constant website redirections (url showing as tracking crobo- whatever that is) or being redirected to an app store.

its extremely frustrating as i use the forum quite often on my phone. Not sure what has changed to this website but i wasnt getting this amount of spam in the past...

i dont seem to be having such problem on other wbsites i use, just this one.
works fine on the laptop.

any advice? Anyone else experiencing the same?

Oh glad I'm not the only one. Yep I've been getting this on my iPhone as well in the past few days on this site only. Tried a few things to stop it but no luck so far.

Is there any update on this, it's getting really frustrating when trying to use the forum.

Not seeing any of this. Will have to test on my phone and get back to you. Certainly not seeing it on the on the forums

I'm getting spammed with curse ad when on phone, but nothing too serious. Dont have that problem you guys have, and Im using the phone right now.

Seem to have found a solution. Go into your Safari settings and check Do Not Track, put Block Cookies to "Allow for Websites I Visit" and clear your history & website data (means you have to retype all passwords); then clear any open Safari pages and finally, restart you phone. I did this in the morning and haven't had any problems since. Hopefully works for others as well.