Trade Em Randomizer Journey! - Newcastle United

kingstink

Reaction score
View attachment 376808

Starting my first manager story on FM, and I found a fun challenge I wanted to try. Essentially it's my own creation. I took a randomizer and randomly selected one player from every premier league team, and player-swapped one of Newcastle's players for that player using the in-game editor. Then after, I found where my team was lacking in players and added 3 more players without swapping from a collection of all the players at that position. Here's how the squad turned out. (Peter Crouch not shown).

View attachment 376813

Got a really nice squad here. I'm particularly pleased with my draws of Januzaj and Clyne, as they both have loads of potential and can contribute to the squad immediately.

As for the tactic I'm going to use mostly, I found one on the tactic forum from user David M. Caine which is a 4-2-3-1. I'll be testing this tactic out.

Here's my first team in the tactic.

View attachment 376810

In order for it to be fair for me (since I've got some players that have ridiculous wages) I've fixed my transfer budget to 4 Million pounds sterling and erased my wage deficit to 0.

The plan is to at least keep this team together until at the very least January, but preferably all season. I will also have to make a transfer or two, as I'm rather weak in depth at attacking mids, and rather deep in full backs.

That's it for this update. Next update will come at the end of the transfer deadline. I'll give you guys fixture updates usually at the start of each transfer window, or whenever I feel necessary. I'll try and move this along rather quickly. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. :D

View attachment 596545

Starting my first manager story on FM, and I found a fun challenge I wanted to try. Essentially it's my own creation. I took a randomizer and randomly selected one player from every premier league team, and player-swapped one of Newcastle's players for that player using the in-game editor. Then after, I found where my team was lacking in players and added 3 more players without swapping from a collection of all the players at that position. Here's how the squad turned out. (Peter Crouch not shown).

View attachment 596532

Got a really nice squad here. I'm particularly pleased with my draws of Januzaj and Clyne, as they both have loads of potential and can contribute to the squad immediately.

As for the tactic I'm going to use mostly, I found one on the tactic forum from user David M. Caine which is a 4-2-3-1. I'll be testing this tactic out.

Here's my first team in the tactic.

View attachment 596540

In order for it to be fair for me (since I've got some players that have ridiculous wages) I've fixed my transfer budget to 4 Million pounds sterling and erased my wage deficit to 0.

The plan is to at least keep this team together until at the very least January, but preferably all season. I will also have to make a transfer or two, as I'm rather weak in depth at attacking mids, and rather deep in full backs.

That's it for this update. Next update will come at the end of the transfer deadline. I'll give you guys fixture updates usually at the start of each transfer window, or whenever I feel necessary. I'll try and move this along rather quickly. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. :D

Its not your own creation as other people have done it on youtube series. Please don't call it your own creation when it probably isn't, will follow as these are interesting.

Its not your own creation as other people have done it on youtube series. Please don't call it your own creation when it probably isn't, will follow as these are interesting.

Was interested in seeing one of these on Youtube, always being able to watch and listen to stories rather than read them, where can I find them?!