Trained new position to "Natural"...now what?

cgopie1

Reaction score
Ok, I have several players in my team who I raised from young (I sign them on their regen dates). Sometimes there are good players that don't fit the position they're stated in, so I retrain them to another position. It takes maybe 2/3 ears, but eventually they get to "natural" in the desired position.

However, once they get to natural, I was hoping to remove the "train to new position", so they could focus on improving their attributes, but despite playing them consistently in their new position, their profligacy in that position starts to drop.

How long after they get to natural do I need to leave the training on for, for it to stay natural permanently? Or do I have to keep the new position training up for as long as I want him to play there?

I'm sorry I can't help you with this, but I'd really like to know the answer. So I hope someone else can post it.

I don't think there is a time as such, i think it more depends on the players versatility, which is a hidden attribute. Some players with high versatility will maintain a trained position even without training it, whereas some players will have to be permanently trained in the desired new position.

i had that problem untill i got my players to start training on there position attribute 16 or higher would be then there position wouldnt drop at all i got marco varretti position atr up to 17 and he plays every where even in defence

I have found that if you stop training in their 'unnatural' position, they revert back to their original settings i.e competent. You have to keep training them.