paradox

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how much can I train my players. I mean how many attribute points a player train in one atribute.
Example I have a good young striker he's 18.
He's current rating is ***, but my assistant claims he has a ***** potential.he has good technique, flair, dribling... but only 14 in pace and acceleration. He has a "running chanels" PPM, but in the match he cant loose defeneds.
I've set up a trainig for him intence for acc&pace, but he havent gained a single point in none of them after a whole year of training. he gained in other atributes
my trainers are mostly rated *****

is it possible to train him up to 17-19 in pace and acc, or this guy will always be slow?

Can someone tell me how much can I train my players. I mean how many attribute points a player train in one atribute.
Example I have a good young striker he's 18.
He's current rating is ***, but my assistant claims he has a ***** potential.he has good technique, flair, dribling... but only 14 in pace and acceleration. He has a "running chanels" PPM, but in the match he cant loose defeneds.
I've set up a trainig for him intence for acc&pace, but he havent gained a single point in none of them after a whole year of training. he gained in other atributes
my trainers are mostly rated *****

is it possible to train him up to 17-19 in pace and acc, or this guy will always be slow?

It is possible,you have to give him lots of first team experience aswell,and it takes loads of patient.

It is possible,you have to give him lots of first team experience aswell,and it takes loads of patient.

he played in about 40-45 matches for my first team in 1 season and have been in acc+pace training for more then a year. no progres what so ever
How much longer can it get???

he played in about 40-45 matches for my first team in 1 season and have been in acc+pace training for more then a year. no progres what so ever
How much longer can it get???

Thats pretty weird then,cus I remember I had Pjanic trained up to 17 acc and pace while he start with 14 or 15

I'm pretty sure you just raise the training of strength and aerobic on the training schedule of a player.

Mostly aerobic training effects pace and acc

My strikers determination is 11.
But I dont think this effects his trainig

Yesturday, I created 2 identical players for liverpool, only differense was determination point- 1-st had 16, 2-nd had 8. All the rest was the same.
I set up tactics, a tugs training for both, and went on holiday till may.
They both improved, but 2-nd improved better then the first
BUT 1(with better determ.) scored 24goals+ 10 ***. While 2-nd scored 15+8 assists in a season. One played in 48matches second 47.

giving young players first team is key, If your just gonna give them a training schedule and dont give him full 90mins and let him have a run of games then keep dreaming.

look at the picture of guardado in top left, usually players with them stats dont get in my arsenal team but i played him full out games for mostly all of the game sin first season and look at the difference in stats wise in the second season.

Last edited:
yeah personal training is the key, definitly, sorry but it may be close to your thread, do you think a player happy with his training gets more chances to improve?
For pace and accel its aerobic, strength is for other things.

yeah personal training is the key, definitly, sorry but it may be close to your thread, do you think a player happy with his training gets more chances to improve?
For pace and accel its aerobic, strength is for other things.

at first guardado's not happy with the training schedule, but after like 2months hes happy with it

pace and accel is aerobic and strength is strength, stamina and etc.

he is a player !!!!!! you numpty, you said you had a training schedule for all of your wonder kids and this player is pretty good even though ive only played him once

Last edited:
he is a player !!!!!! you numpty, you said you had a training schedule for all of your wonder kids and this player is pretty good even though ive only played him once

lol :| yh i get you now..that word just completely blanked my head -.-

if hes been good for you then why dont you play him all the time?

Last edited: