Trainig hidden attributes?

Micky Pain

Reaction score
So, in one of my side-saves I came across an amazing striker.
Very young, very fast, good finishing and composure, the whole package, and quite cheap as well.

It all looks peachy, but that guys is a total **** on the pitch.
In the last seven games he got five cards, including a yellow-red combo in the last one - all of them FOR ******* DIVING!

So, I reckon his Sportsmanship is as low as it can be, which really ruins this player for me.

The question is, is there any way to "train" those hidden attributes, like Sportsmanship and Professionalism, or is that set for life?

only way is to have someone more mature tutor him. Even then his poor attitude probably won't allow him to learn anything from your tutor. I'd imagine the tutor would have to be an excellent player and influential.

See if the player has any favoured personnel that are Model Professionals and get them to tutor him. If he can't be tutored, and discipline (fines, blasted in the media etc) doesn't work then I'd sell him.

It would be useful to check the ST with the best sportsmanship to tutor the youngsta and it might improve it.Also check out if they're happy tutoring each other (it might be possible to re-tutor him with good results)