Training and Good Coaching Staff in DETAIL

nikedigital

Reaction score
Here is what I have done with my Man Utd team which I play till 2015.

I spend alot of time to get things done before clicking the first CONTINUE button, nomally about 2 hrs.

The hardest thing to do is searching good staff and set up a training method sutiable for your team.

I hope it will help you to impove your team.

Here are some screenshots to share with all you guys and also some notes too.

ATT TRAINING

Training1.png

ATT MID TRAINING
Training2.png

DEF MID TRAINING
Training3.png

FULL BACK TRAINING
Training5.png

DEF TRAINING
Training4.png

GK TRAINING
Training6.png

As you can see, all the workload are set just below the HIGH level, so you wont wast any energy and get your player injury that often.

You may ask why I put no one in the DEF MID training, due to I am in the game of 2015, quite alot of my players number are 18-20 in the area that they suppose to good at for their positions, so I moved all my DMC/MC to ATT MID training to impove their attacking attributes.

Why Ramos and Richards etc are in ATT MID, like I said above, they are really good on those area already, so I want them to impove on Crossing, passing etc, so I put them in the ATT MID training.

Those arrow will not last forever, sometimes you will change them around into different training and change the coach that is response for the training which I will get into that area down below.

MY STAFF
CoachesReputation.png

TRAINING COACHES STARS
SeniorCoaches.png

First of all, may be because I am using UTD, so I can have a such good team backroom staff from the start, they already have like 5 coaches with 6 stars on certain area and the board allow you to have 26 Coaches

Please use good coaches down to just one catalog as it will bring the stars up to 5/6, of cause it will only be effective if you have a large backroom staff, you could change around depends on your team.

This is only my suggestion.

Tips to get coaches in.

1) Do not narrow down by reputation, I get lots of coach from unknown and turn out worldclass.

2) At first you may not able to get all training area to 6 stars, but most of the training area should be 4-5 stars from what you already have from your team, try to improve one area at a time, the good time to sign those coaches is after the Jan transfer window, as after you make some new signings, then the rest of money will be no use, they will not carry over to next season, as they will get pay to shareholders, so get some quality stuff in.

3) Sign them with 1 or 2 years contarct only, as if they are not good with what you already have, u can just sack them and pay not much fees, I picked up some nice 5 stars coaches from Brazil for just a few hundred quid per week, if offer them a good contract, if not may be just around £100000 to sack them, wont do you any bad if you in a medium to large sz club.

4) Coaches do get improve in ability overtime, and sometimes decrease too, like it was 6 stars then some period will back to 5 stars then back up again, you do have to keep an eye on what area they are doing and may be change them round abit if you have the required depth on ur coaching team.

5) Sign near retire player when they already have staff attributes, in my game players like Vieira, Cannavaro and Materazzi all turn out as TOP coaches, so keep an eye on them. Dont forget to offer 1 -2 years contract, if turn out no good, wont cost you much to sack them.

Here is a few good coaching staff for my cuerrent team.

1) Andre Vilas Boas: I signed him from Inter for about 1m but well worth it, with 6 stars on Attacking, Shooting, Ball Control, and Set Pieces.

2) Fabio Mahseredjian: I signed him from Internacional from Brazil as a Fittness coach, then offer him as a coach, he has 6 stars on Attacking, Shooting, Ball Control, Set Pieces, Strength and Aerobic

3) Manuel Delgado Meco: I signed him from free agent, he has 7 stars on Strength and Aerobic.

4) Fernando Moraes: I signed him from Palmeiras from Brazil as a coach, he has 6 Stars on Goalkeeping and Tatics, due to not many coaches can get to 6 stars on TATIC, I do not think there is more than 5 coaches can get tatic on 6 stars in the game, he will be good for any team.

5) Inaki Bergara: He is already with UTD when you start the game and he has 6 stars with Defending and this is an area thet I again find it very hard to get coaches with 6 stars on Defending.

Honornable mention

Massimiliano Favo: He was my Assistant Manager and he has 6 stars on tatic and Attacking (if I remember correctly), after he left, I tried out about 10, 15 coaches to get the tatic training back to 6 stars.

After you download the attachment, please change the file name from

ATT.doc to ATT.tsh

(coz it does not allow me to upload a .tsh file)

and put it into the schedules file and import to your game.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK

Here is the link for my other post relate to this one with lots screenshots, if you like this post I am sure you will find the other one useful too

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/my-man-utd-team-in-2015-20-screenshots-t18590.html

Last edited:
You go about the same routine I do, it does bring benefits.

You might want to upload your training files, it'd make things a lot easier for people.

Excellent post, I'm sure it will help many people.

Just on another note: you have SEVEN goalkeepers!?

You go about the same routine I do, it does bring benefits.

You might want to upload your training files, it'd make things a lot easier for people.

Hi, just added the attachments, thanks for your feedback

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Excellent post, I'm sure it will help many people.

Just on another note: you have SEVEN goalkeepers!?

Hi thanks for your feedback

Only 2 in the first team

Akinfeev and Mandanda

Carrizo is in Res and listed

All others are radom player from the game, age between 17-21 with 3 - 4 stars on potential rating, so just training them up see if they can be good.

How to convert from .doc to .tsh ?

Last edited:
How to convert from .doc to .tsh ?

Hi, right click the file, then choose rename file, then change the .doc bit to .tsh, then should be fine

can people who downloaded the file tell me what happen?

or can anyone tell me how to upload it to this forum

thanks

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

The converstion wont work for me.

Hi, right click the file, then choose rename file, then change the .doc bit to .tsh, then should be fine

can people who downloaded the file tell me what happen?

or can anyone tell me how to upload it to this forum

thanks

I tryed but not workin'.

Hi, is the training not working or the file does not work for your game?

There are 2 screenshots down below, hope it will work for you all.

DSC00018.jpg

please make sure you put into the correct file, after you change all the file name correctly then import to your game on the following screenshots.

ManchesterUnited-3.png

please let me know if it still doesnt work by using the above method

thanks

Another thing that you could mention there, in my experience at least, that physical training works best when done lightly. Setting Aerobic and Strength training to high or intensive doesn't do your players any good and usually just ****** them off.

In my current game, I set my star forwards Aerobic training down to medium and his strength training down to light and he has improved massively. His Balance and Agility has gone up by 3, his pace and acceleration has gone up by 1 and his jumping and strength has gone up by 2, all this in the last 8 months

Compare this to when I had them both on high, his jumping and agility went up by 1 in 12 months

Another thing that you could mention there, in my experience at least, that physical training works best when done lightly. Setting Aerobic and Strength training to high or intensive doesn't do your players any good and usually just ****** them off.

In my current game, I set my star forwards Aerobic training down to medium and his strength training down to light and he has improved massively. His Balance and Agility has gone up by 3, his pace and acceleration has gone up by 1 and his jumping and strength has gone up by 2, all this in the last 8 months

Compare this to when I had them both on high, his jumping and agility went up by 1 in 12 months

Hi, thanks for your feedback, My forward is quite bad, rooney score only 2 league goals and avr 6.55 last season!!! can you believe it!!!
(you can see the screen from my other thread)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/my-man-utd-team-in-2015-20-screenshots-t18590.html

I think I need to make some big change too, due to its 2015, so just stop after the season finish, not strat new season yet, so may just star a new game.

thanks

Wow. This really works. Unbelievable! Thanks man!

My opinion only but I think teams without elite players will struggle to get good results. Hold on, I'll explain...

While I understand that there are only so many training hours available (notches on sliders) I don't think it is advisable to completely eliminate training in one program so you can max out another. In particular, your schedule for strikers. I've used a similar schedule, and despite having a good result for Shooting, all other stats deteriorate. Just like the idea of spending 35 hours a week on fitness training will **** anybody off, endlessly hitting balls into a goal will get boring too. Also, defending schedule includes concentration, and that is a useful skill for every position, not just defenders.

There are threads on training that I've read that suggest increasing the slider beyond the 3rd notch into high doesn't improve the raising of stats, only the time it takes. (Do a google of a thread called 'Magic Numbers'.

Having said all that, if those using these schedules are getting results they are happy with, stick to it. But don't forget to check it out once a month, just in case.

I would like to point out that most teams don't have the infrastructure or liquidity of Manchester United. It costs to compensate clubs for trainers, it costs to terminate contracts, and paying them is another expense. This all affects your wage and transfer budget, and if you like me enjoy playing smaller clubs you'll know you need to spend every single pound wisely. The stars only increases the chance of the gained attribute points being put into the relevant attribute, not the amount of attribute points potentially gained, so the only main downside to having a low rating is that your players won't increase the abilities you want them to increase. Youth facilities and keeping the work load light is also important.

My main way to get better trainers is somewhat akin to yours; I don't buy trainers to begin with, unless the club allows me to recruit more trainers, and I prefer waiting for their contracts to come to an end before getting a new and better one, when my economy should be more comfortable. And even if Manchester United allows you 26 trainers, Celtic only allows 6 (you start with 8), so keeping the work load light is somewhat difficult. Sometimes I'll buy older players and hope for them to take up coaching. Has anyone found a pattern as to who make good coaches, specifically do mental attributes affect it?