leebelfast

Reaction score
Something I dont understand is, why do attributes improve one month and decrease the next? is there any point realy? or is there a reason why maybe.

dont know how to post screenshots on here or id show what i mean

and Hello Everyone, have read plenty on this forum, just havnt btohered posting, and if this is posted in the wrong section, forgive me lol

don't know mate. of course some players will go down due to age or lack of match practice during holidays or injuries. it happens to me too. i think it is just something you have to accept.

well delphs problem certainly wont be the age factor lol, but he does lack matches, if thats the reason then its silly, unrealistic, for example, 2 seasons ago, anderson didnt get alot of games, did he get worse as a player? nope, IMO he got better, anyway, delph is just one of many exaples, it happens all the time, even when players are on intense training they still decrease, maybe ill try a player with no training and see what happens lol, cheers, and glory glory ;)

well delphs problem certainly wont be the age factor lol, but he does lack matches, if thats the reason then its silly, unrealistic, for example, 2 seasons ago, anderson didnt get alot of games, did he get worse as a player? nope, IMO he got better, anyway, delph is just one of many exaples, it happens all the time, even when players are on intense training they still decrease, maybe ill try a player with no training and see what happens lol, cheers, and glory glory ;)
nice one. my parents are from northern ireland. my nan lives near the glentoran stadium. should try askin again tomorrow when more peoplle who might now are online.

they were from belfast too then? thats were i live, the stadium is called the Oval, and its pathetic lol typical for a semi pro club i guess tho

yeah. doesn't look the best. i never used to see it when i was driven to my grans but then they demolished some houses that had been in the way. my dad was a linfield fan befor he started supporting united because of best.

the glens actually won the league this year for the first time in a longggggggggggg time, linfield usually win everything , atleast linfield have a good stadium, windsor park, the national ground, yep, theyve took down alot of houses there, now its time for the stadium lol

cool. i watched a tiny bit of a game once on sky. linfield-glentoran game. not the best quality football.

nah their all your normal day guys, plumbers, mechanics, shop assistants, ****, some of them are even jobless lol probably on around £200 pw at most lol