marksandygill

Reaction score
Is there a point in training camps, aside from wasting my hard earned money? :)

I arrange friendlies with Chinese clubs as that's where it is, but at the end my assistant says he didn't notice an improvement in squad harmony etc...am I doing something wrong?

1) club exposure in wealthy markets (increase club rep and revenue)
2) fitness
3) pre-season games (test tactics/players/formations)

1) club exposure in wealthy markets (increase club rep and revenue)
2) fitness
3) pre-season games (test tactics/players/formations)

Didn't SI say that for now training camps do no effect marchandising, revenue, rep, etc. ?

Didn't SI say that for now training camps do no effect marchandising, revenue, rep, etc. ?

I believe they have now added those features, yes.

IIRC training camps raise your exposure and increase fluidity as Raikan said, but definitely the biggest reason for it is fitness, both in terms of immediate fitness and also throughout the season. A full pre-season with training camp can help players avoid injury and be maintain fitness even into late season.

Wait, you manage to arrange friendlies when on trainings camp? How?

I know... Training camps is soo bad :( ... I went to the United States of America... And my players couldnt keep their hands to themselves, Sven bender got involved in some harassment **** and is now banned for 1 year...
DONT GO TO USA!

I know... Training camps is soo bad :( ... I went to the United States of America... And my players couldnt keep their hands to themselves, Sven bender got involved in some harassment **** and is now banned for 1 year...
DONT GO TO USA!

sorry what?? please post a SS mate.. never seen or heard that before...

bahahahahahaha harassment? that's actually hilarious

Sorry guys, my friend was fooling around on my account ...

Would have been a good story through

What is a regen ?

tumblr_lnuhhwBXBD1qg945w.jpg

Lol yer not new to the game though, have played about 5.6 diff fm games, so thought I'd sing up, still few things I dont know about the game aha , cant think from the top of my head what they r tho lol.