Poddybear

Reaction score
Hello im playing a game with southampton and i asked for training + youth training facilities to be upgraded. Come may the board accepted it and said it would cost $6mil and that it would be done in december. So its been building so far. Question is - do i need to keep $6mil in my bank account or is it already paid for or can it be canceled if i dont got the $$$?

Cheers in advance!

No, you dont need to have money in your account ;). They pay for training - youth training facilities at the end of season. Ofc, if your club dont have nuff money, they'll cancel it. My point> Your transfer and wage money does not affect upgrading.

i dont think u understood. i did the request they said they wil see at end of season. i had the money they said its all fine and they will be built 5 months later. and they are building . can they still cancel now ? im aware of my transfer/wage budget im refering to my balance.

If it's still at the planning stage and and at the end of the year you don't have money in your bank, the board will cancel the proposed upgrades. Thats what happened to me.

its not at planning its going ahead!

what i mean is if its been accepted (not in planning stage) can it be canceled in any way or do i still need to make sure my balance has the $$$

Last edited:
you should be fine, i was in the same boat as you