Jakey2303

Reaction score
I am sure I'm not the only one who is a tad confused with the new training system but I am having a specific problem. Both Callejon and Suarez are both unhappy with the high amount of training they are doing, but I dont know where this is coming from? I have set their focus to Winger and Adv Fwd respectively both on 'Average' workload, and I have the teams general training on 'Tactics' and 'Very High'. When I alter either of these it only takes it down to 'Heavy' from 'Very Heavy'. I can't understand how to decrease the workload of my players and the last thing I need is lots of injuries and people getting ****** off. Any help on this would be much appreciated as I am really confused on this one!

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

I am sure I'm not the only one who is a tad confused with the new training system but I am having a specific problem. Both Callejon and Suarez are both unhappy with the high amount of training they are doing, but I dont know where this is coming from? I have set their focus to Winger and Adv Fwd respectively both on 'Average' workload, and I have the teams general training on 'Tactics' and 'Very High'. When I alter either of these it only takes it down to 'Heavy' from 'Very Heavy'. I can't understand how to decrease the workload of my players and the last thing I need is lots of injuries and people getting ****** off. Any help on this would be much appreciated as I am really confused on this one!

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

Are you saying you cant change it to anything than Heavy in this meny

trning.png

Then post a bug report here

User Interface

No I can change that to whatever I want, but even if I change it to 'Very Low' then my players workload is still either 'Very Heavy' or 'Heavy'.

Are you using the default intensity for the coming weeks or have you set them to something else ?

It's because they're doing focus training, putting anyone on focus training or PPMs will put them on heavy.
A lot of players out of condition or tired will be on it too, you'll need to drop the average down to light for it to drop to medium, unless he's doing PPM work too then it'll stay at heavy.