Training in 2010

AshyLFC

Reaction score
What training are people using? Can you use training from 2009?

Also are there any face packs or logo packs available yet?

For the first question, yes you can.

Second question - Try looking in the GRAPHICS board (Who would have guessed huh?)

i got my face pack from this forum, someone posted a link in a different thread. i imported those training methods but tweaked it a bit as i felt the intensity of training was too much

For the first question, yes you can.

Second question - Try looking in the GRAPHICS board (Who would have guessed huh?)

In response to your first answer.. thanks

In response to your second answer, you must be very pleased with your self.

If i know redrup (a little) he is. he is indeed.

if only you could spell existence

Modern day genius

If you have some spare time on your hands (which you obviously do) you could go check the rest of my posts for typos.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Don't get upset I made you look stupid. That's just generally what happens when you are stupid around me. You'll get over it.

I wouldnt really class that as making me look stupid.

Second thoughts, my life may never be the same again.

Modern day genius

If you have some spare time on your hands (which you obviously do) you could go check the rest of my posts for typos.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I wouldnt really class that as making me look stupid.

Second thoughts, my life may never be the same again.

Well if you insist. If you want to insult someone, go back to school and learn how to spell first mate, you asked a question, redrup answered you, though be it not in the most polite fashion. Then you start to get all moody, which i find quite funny =]