dpo1981

Reaction score
I have recently started a season in tier 10 of FM10. However, it appears as all the players are part time players that I am unable to impliment any type of training at all with this or give them specific training. Does anyone know a specific way around this? I have attempted to add the different tactics downloads available on here and although I can see them on the game, I am unable to assign them to players. Ive looked around on here but no one seems to have mentioned or tagged anything related to this at this low a level of the game.

Any help would be appreicated!

Only a part time set of training tactics will allow you train your players. The only other way round it is to create your own.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Try googling boozemonsters part time schedule. Its for fm09 but I have found it works for FM10

I believe Dan's training included a part-time training schedule...just do a search for it

thanks alot! Great stuff! hopefully this will help me in my rise to EPL fame!

For level 10 there is not much point. I'm sure it will be the same as your local sunday league team's training. Few laps around the park then some 5's kind of thing.

I just seem to be really struggling getting their fitness up, stats for them are obviously poor anyway but I thought it wouldnt be that bad to get them up to some level of fitness, I have tried to get people with a decent level of natural fitness etc just to try and help my chances.

Hey mate, i know what you mean - I have just started off as manager of Poole Town (lvl 10) in the Wessex Premier. I have £0 for transfers and around £475 wage budget :'(. They've just sold there best striker to Swindon Town. I have devised a really good full time training schedule which has had great affects on my players attributes so i will attempt a part time one based mainly on the fitness of the players, if it comes off i might upload it onto FMB. At the mo though my aim is to test a tactic for Koflok to see if its successful in LLM.

I've not got any transfer money available and also as classed as amateur, I cannot offer them any wages and therefore even if they agree one year deals on amateur contracts, they can just break them without me having any way of stopping it.