Training new posistions.

blaineyboy

Reaction score
Anybody got an idea of how long it takes to train a player a new posistion. For example im tryin to train Kieran Richardson to play as an attacking right winger, ive selected the new posisiton i want him to train about 4 months ago (in game).

Any ideas?

Completely depends on the position. I trained Kieron as an accomplished LB and LWB inside of a few months. But like Gregor says it will probably take a season or two to train him as an AMR.

The main thing is not only training them at it, but having them keep the acomplishment. If you stop the training for a season they lose a step or so.

i have retrain alberto aquilani into AMC position from his original at MC in just about 2 or 3 month. But i would like to ask somethin bout this. Why now his position at squad view only AMC, doesn't like any player who's can play in another pos for ex : DMC,MC LR?
His status overview position at AMC was just accomplished, would it became natural?

well for my chris cornes it took him 2 season to learn how to be an AMC but it took junior brown just a few months for the same position