Kaarto7

Reaction score
I have players between 23-27 and their only training progress is downwards. What is this due to, what does it mean and how do I fix it?

I have the best facilities possible, and at least 4 star for every coach.

This might have several reasons:
- Your players already reached their Potential Ability. Then sometimes their Current Ability temporarily drops and rises.
- You suffer from bad Team Morale due to bad on-pitch/off-pitch atmosphere.

Do you do individual training yourself? If so how? What personality do your players/does your squad have?

This might have several reasons:
- Your players already reached their Potential Ability. Then sometimes their Current Ability temporarily drops and rises.
- You suffer from bad Team Morale due to bad on-pitch/off-pitch atmosphere.

Team morale is superb 99% of the time, so that isn't it. Could be already reached their potential ability, even though the players are fairly young im pretty sure they are playing at their peak.

Do you do individual training yourself? If so how? What personality do your players/does your squad have?

With the individual training I earmark what role I want them to play and then just train whatever weak stats they have for that role. Once those stats have been fixed I normally just train the role. If that's what you were asking.

I picked 1 of a few players I have been having this problem with, he has a Resilient personality.

The squad personality is Very Determined.