Training players to new positions help! (adam to CDM)

celticfc482

Reaction score
I have the new update and im Liverpool, i bought adam thinking he would be a cdm which he wasnt. I went to training and put new position as CDM, question is, is this all i have to do and how long does it take for him to get good at the position?

Depends on what his DM is already (accomplished, competent, unconvincing etc.)

i retraiend henri lansbury to AMR since novemebr and he changed in January or February

Id like to know about this to actually because ive had Eden Hazard on new position AML for an entire season now and it hasnt changed from accomplished, have been told you can retrain a player to become natural in a position so i assume he will eventually become a natural there or am i doing something wrong?

Apologies dont mean to hijack the thread just have a similiar query so thought id bring it up here instead of making a new thread.

It would also help if you play him often in his new position. I believe it helps with the position naturalization process.

Ive been playing Hazard as an AML religiously for over a year as well as setting new position to AML and still nothing has changed, maybe he cant become a natural there?

Ive been playing Hazard as an AML religiously for over a year as well as setting new position to AML and still nothing has changed, maybe he cant become a natural there?

I think some players are just not that adaptable. I'm not sure if there is a hidden adaptability stat though.