stefanp05

Reaction score
Hi, into my third season with Liverpool success on the pitch everything going well apart from my players development, first season was exceptional used the same training settings everywhere whole squad developed a great deal but the last 2 years very little progress if any; 5 star potential have gone down to 3, 3.5 stars. Very rarely have any green arrows on the individual training screen have looked everywhere but can't find any help on this. Training coaches are 4.5 stars minimum majority 5. all top players whom i want to progress are getting regular football no long term or persistent injuries. All players are happy with their training schedules if not then they are content no unhappiness. Any help on this would be extremely appreciated, before this completely ruins the potential of my top players.

Hi, into my third season with Liverpool success on the pitch everything going well apart from my players development, first season was exceptional used the same training settings everywhere whole squad developed a great deal but the last 2 years very little progress if any; 5 star potential have gone down to 3, 3.5 stars. Very rarely have any green arrows on the individual training screen have looked everywhere but can't find any help on this. Training coaches are 4.5 stars minimum majority 5. all top players whom i want to progress are getting regular football no long term or persistent injuries. All players are happy with their training schedules if not then they are content no unhappiness. Any help on this would be extremely appreciated, before this completely ruins the potential of my top players.

change your general training to balance, iv'e notice you have 2 training set on tactics which your players will already know about your tactic and really can't learn anything more.

also with your coaches rating going down it could be either there coaching courses didn't go well or they are ageing, and also certain coaching roles for coaches for instant having a attacking coach that specialize in coaching attack but you have him on coaching shooting could lower his own attributes considering that he specialize in attack rather than shooting

I didn't mean that the coaches ratings went down they are good, its just the attributes of my players that aren't improving have put it on balance and kept workload high all my players work loads are now at heavy; seem to get unhappy with very heavy. The main problem is the lack of development over 12 months the attributes just don't increase not sure if its the general training focus, intensity or the overall workload of training on the players.