gpolonia

Reaction score
I am strugling with the development of my players. I my A.C. milan game I have max training ground, 4.5 or 5 stars in each training category, workload of coach is light, and my player is happy about the training. I made individual training for everybody.

Yet, some of my player simply can't improve. Example, Paulo Enrique. I have 10% match prep, 10% focu training, 80% schedule.

He plays regularly and amazingly. Very often my ***. manag. tells me he is one of the 3 players who impressed him in training, yet only small improvements, none in the focus training. His total workload is well above high.

Am I missing something? How can I change that?

How old is he by now? Is he happy with the training schedule?
I've found that often, as much as you focus training on a specific attribute, it won't go up at all, but Paulo Henrique's attributes did go up at a decent rate for me...

I am strugling with the development of my players. I my A.C. milan game I have max training ground, 4.5 or 5 stars in each training category, workload of coach is light, and my player is happy about the training. I made individual training for everybody.

Yet, some of my player simply can't improve. Example, Paulo Enrique. I have 10% match prep, 10% focu training, 80% schedule.

He plays regularly and amazingly. Very often my ***. manag. tells me he is one of the 3 players who impressed him in training, yet only small improvements, none in the focus training. His total workload is well above high.

Am I missing something? How can I change that?

Well high workload isn't necessarily the best. Especially if you play a lot of games competing in several competitions.

This is especially true of youngsters. Don't play them, they don't improve. Play them they improve. Play them too much, again, they don't improve.

You should think about lowering the workload a bit, and also try to rotate players.

I'm on my second season and he played 36 metches. I rotate like crazy. I have 20 field players, the one with the least numbers of presences is zambrotta with 17 all starting line up. I'll try to lower the workload for the next season, let see. Can you suggest me some training schedule to download? I might get some reference point. Thanks by the way.

I still don't get how to use his training routines. I make pretty good routines, but I've heard a lot of good things about hit. I just don't get it :S
Do you mean how do you import them into the game?

You have to extract them to your My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\schedules folder with an archive program like 7zip.

Then when you are in FM go Training > Schedules > Manage > Import and they should be there.

Do you mean how do you import them into the game?

You have to extract them to your My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\schedules folder with an archive program like 7zip.

Then when you are in FM go Training > Schedules > Manage > Import and they should be there.

No, I know how to import. What I don't get is the alterations he has.

Do you mean his slider settings?

Or how he has split up the schedules?